Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donnington Festival 2004

Options
  • 11-03-2004 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the Donnington Festival Lineup, and I really really really think I have to go there. There's lots of good acts, but over 2 days, it's pretty spread out, theres not that many excellent acts advertised to keep me occupied for the weekend, and I don't want to listen to Linkin Park. So I'm wondering, for those who have been there, is it like Witness in that there are 3/4 tents and there's always something good on, or is it just one big stage? Do they announce many more acts? Would you recommend?

Bear in mind that, no matter how much you try to put me off it, I'll probably just go anyway, sell my Metallica ticket and put the money towards going to Donnington

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I went to Monsters Of Rock in 94, 95 and 96, it would probably be the best days of my life if I could actually remember anything, god (boooo...SATAN!) bless the good old days of duty free :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I take it that it was called monster back then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

yeah...Donington Monsters of Rock....Mosters of Rock....or just Donington...it was all good back in the day:)

The line-ups were always so conservative, you'd need at least 3 album releases to get anywhere on the bill, and none of this rap **** either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

whats the lineup?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

• Advertisement
Advertisement