Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake2 Tournament

Options
  • 15-06-2001 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Would anybody be interested in takin names of people(limited amount) andd start a small tournament 4 Q2? smile.gif(please)
    it would be really cool cool.gif if someone did
    i would b extremely happy biggrin.gif so get back 2 me please if any news on Subject.Also Everybody would love dat person who set it up 4 life.True true tongue.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

what server wud we use?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

Q. what server would we use.
    A. irishguy(pa)said he would host 4 da weekend just 2 get some people.

But A Q2 tournament would be cool cool.gifbiggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I'd deffo be interested in this!
    Everyone interested chuck your names up here

_ _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~cullenm&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    sig.jpg
    </A>
    http://run.to/pile

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

ill play!

**** YOU VOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

yeh,once its on a irish server

• Advertisement

I'll definetly play count me in.
    Post up details and stuff
    'n' i'll be dare. smile.gif
    >DMX<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

We have to play q2 at this lan! for some reason i never loose the nack to play q2??

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

ill duel anybody in q2 who wants a game if they are early for the galway lan (if ur on the list) if enough ppl wanna play q2 at the lan maybe doodeewill let yas have tourney smile.gif

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

I'll play

well kharn seems to have total control over everything to do with this lan so ask him, atm it appears i am no longer helping in its organisation according to dav, and i bloody came up with the major idea loik

This device complies with part 15 of the PCC rules. Ooperation is subject to the following two conditions:
    (2) This device must accept any interference recieved, including muppetry from muppets which may cause undesired operation.

• Advertisement

if i install q2 on dis machine here i could play u guys from work with my supafast connection speed, but i dunno will it work, i dont know loads aboot firewalls an all that. I can play q3 from here too but i need to use somebody elses comp and its a mac, and q3 on macs is w33rd.

Hey ThrAx, dat would be cool going 2 work and playing wuake NICE!!! cool.gif
    Hey about the firewall why not just disable it on that comp. biggrin.gif
    >DMX<

is there any decent q2 players in galway?
    (not u kellknight, u sux0r)

if there is, sign up fer the lan

tongue.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

[This message has been edited by ThrAx (edited 22-06-2001).]

havent a clue mate, but guess whats ****ty, im being moved to a 200mhz pc with 32mb ram, so i wont be able to play,

shi1tty eh?

yes somebody set up a server, steal one i dont care but that would be pretty kewl to have a q2 tourney, i can only play at the weekend though. Axe someone wiv a server.

We don't even nead a proper server 4 it.Some one host each night and post up the IP and date and time up here and then let people join.Iw would work best if someone with a ISDN or cable or something sets it up ok tanx.

eek.gif>DMX< eek.gif

What about a little q2 tournament during da weel at night or somethin, a nice old DM. It would be fukkin class.
    Somebody could set a
    Date:
    Time:
    IP:
    And everybody could join then and it would be hell-cool cool.gif

eek.gif DMX eek.gif

yeah that'd be like if u wanted to call it the "q2 lag tourney 2001" it'd be ok on cable but it would suck on isdn or 56k

yeah that'd be like if u wanted to call it the "q2 lag tourney 2001" it'd be ok on cable but it would suck on isdn or 56k

Ok then everybody who's willing 2 play get Pingtool at http:\\www.pingtool.com and we can just go into a game there were there is nobody and make it into an irish server(hehe)
    Pingtool 4 those of ye who haven't got it is a program which gives you the ip and server name of over a 1000 servers in da world and by double clicking on a game BANG!! your there it even loads up quake2 automatically!
    So get Pingtool if interested and I'll post up a date and time to play and a name of a server that is vacant.

eek.gif >DMX< eek.gif

• Advertisement

So now that you guy's have Pingtool which is far better than that s,hit thing ye call gamespy! biggrin.gif

Please Enter Your Name In The Field Below:

Name:.............................

So u wanna play? put in yo name and i'll post details of the server name and stuff ok!

cool.gif>DMX< cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Id love to play this as well. get awah from cs etc for a bit biggrin.gif

i might not be able to play

Why Whassup thrax why can't u play??????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Q2 tourney sign meh up.

watch out greenhell, DMX isn't as l33+ as he thinks he is. I asked him to meet up in #quake.ie on irc and said he didnt know what i was talking about and to talk to him on msn messnger, MSN MESSENGER, bloody ms version of the already ****e ICQ.

I cant play coz im at wurk by the way, DMX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

DMX is a 8 years old Twat who uses MSN Chat. He thinks hes l33+ by tryin to organise a q2 tourney on some empty fu<kin foriegn sever at no particular time or date!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

hey its ok to be a newbie just not a dumb newbie like #meat#

smile.gif

hey volvagia u dik, ur just a fukkin cok sukin handicapper, at least i fukkin made a fukkin atempt to start somethin.

cool.gif>DMX< cool.gif

• Advertisement

stop fighting
    thats what i said to him and do you think he'd listen, NO

[This message has been edited by ThrAx (edited 11-07-2001).]

Advertisement