Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeLords....

Options
  • 15-07-2001 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Should we just have a place where there are players who want to play but dont have a clan to sign up, and they could make a clan outta them?, the more clans the merrier smile.gif

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I suppose they could post here -

http://www.quake.ie/html/news-comments.asp?item=382

Btw, ive updated the page with the rules and stuff. www.quake.ie/quakelords

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Why is pointing disabled? it isnt' in any other league, ukcl smackdown etc

it IS in ukcl and Smackdown

Read their rules. Please, don't take the fun out of it before it even starts.

sorry so i take it u mean then that u see xxx@yyy when u point at something? i thought it was disabled all together

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 15-07-2001).]

Yeah thats what it is.

Damn QuakeWorld Newbies smile.gif

• Advertisement

hehe i'm not oldskool like ureself smile.gif

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

"edited due to utter spout ****tyness"
    Slaan.

[This message has been edited by Slaanesh (edited 17-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Its a pity mquake isnt allowed, its such a lovely programme, but I spose there would always be the prikks changing mdls etc if we could use it.
    standard GLQWCL is horrible without the decent contrast settings etc of mquake, I presume skin forcing is allowed? I can't tell the difference between red and white in qwcl with the bleedin shadows, dunno how we used to before.

Also, Eric, are there games on this Sunday? It says so on q.ie but doesn't confirm it, we have a room booked just in case, but need to know. give us ring or somethin eric, the Nerd is heading to Oz next week, I might be forced to come up for some beer.

Z.

Advertisement