Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join The Irish Guard - DC / Vietnam Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

apparently he is now requesting sexual favours for access glad i got in before that

/data wipes sweat from forehead and runs to hide from the banning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cohiba

Do TIG play Vietnam or DC? From previous posts it seems it was mostly DC, but if it's Vietnam I'd like to join up if possible, been playing on the Navan server for the last few days and will be for the forseeable future!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

A good few of us now play Vietnam .....DC is but a memory !!

you have to wait till jimmy comes back to let ya in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Cohiba

Excellent... I never really took to DC (blasphemy to some of you here I know!)... Look forward to joining...

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Unlike Dazza and more so Bluedrax I can actually land a helicopter. Sign me up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Jim,

Any chance of PM'ing me access to the TiG forum.

The Fairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

kewl an irish clan

im fairly good at battlefield can land a plane or chopper just about anywhere feasible and can drive and shoot accurately with the tanks at speed
    im good with the infantry too

whens this all start?
    ill be getting dsl soon

id like to sign up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I notice some people are using the [TiG] tag ingame, without actually being offical members....

All applications are being considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

btw fudge, joystick is great, as you predicted I am gettin many a frag with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I'd say that consideration should be given to those who first penned the idea.

Then allow others to join accordingly. The regular players all know how good each of the others is.

I'd like access to this forum if someone would consider it.

Thanks,

The Fairy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

Sign me up for TiG, my reputation proceeds me......! Dee(IRL)

That is what I did Fairy. I thought I got most people who were up for the idea at first. Sorry if I missed you. I'l give you access later, when I get home.

To try and stop a very large influx of members (which we seem to have) I'm trying to set up some sort of evaluation process. Something I will talk to Bizmark about, as soon as I can find the bastard.

Dodohert, I've seen you online a few times, and was impressed. I'll get back to you by the end of the day. As for the rest, be patient, I'm only one guy.

i could give you my msn messenger addy if you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Hi ho jin, would be interested in joining TiG meself, if t here are still oepings. You'll most likely see me farking about on cavan combat :).

so who is in and who's officially not? maybe we can get a list of members up?

There a list of members on the TiG forum.
    The Welcom To The Irish Guard thread.

Read your damn inbox mister jimmy!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 laney0906

Hey all,

Im new to online gaming, buty not new to BF1942...I have recently got broadband...WWWOOOOOHOOOO! So want to start playing!

Ive been palying GC + DC onlin through Game psy and All seeing eye but now wnat to know if there's any servers based here for access and if there is a Clan I can join

All info - pointers gratefully accepted..

Play on VietNavan on iol. Not to sure of the address as it has changed in the past few days and I haven't been on.

If either Darkireland (bizmark) or myself are online mention yourself to us and we'll keep an eye on your playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 laney0906

Okay now your gonna think Im really really dumb, but as I said Im new to this...

Should I be able to find details of Vietnavan at www.iol.ie??? Is it a hosted game server by iol.

Or is vietnavan the servers domain name and can I get this address off of whois.com etc

Sorry, Im kind of a techy, but a complete newbie to online gaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Should actually make this an announcement seeing how many people keep asking, might do that later. But here are the two IOL BF servers:

CavanCombat (0.7) @ Ireland Online - DesertCombat
    193.120.123.135:14567

Viet-Navan @ Ireland Online - Battlefield Vietnam
    193.120.123.133:27015

Ill make an announcement later with a list of irish servers or so. Im off now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Lol Guys me and one of my m8s has created a irish clan and our looking for people to join our site it is= www.clannrg.com.

So if your looking to get into a good irish clan go to our site!

We play battlefield1942,desert combat and mainly vietnam!!!:D :D

Go to our site and sign on, and then leave ur name, email address and what internet connection u hav!!

Oh and winters please join!!!!:o

Hopefully i will have shinzo winters supperfly and blitzC. That wud rule!:p

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    Lol Guys me and one of my m8s has created a irish clan and our looking for people to join our site it is= www.clannrg.com.

Go to our site and sign on, and then leave ur name, email address and what internet connection u hav!!

Maybe ya'd like to take us TiG lads on then :D

You know its general not good manners to try and recruit from one clan on its own thread :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Only if you will provide me with a lot of ass loving and man on man action...

Also, its not good to try and steal other players. ITs not in the "clan spirit" sort of things. Must work on that TiG site this week and get it done, might go all ASP mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

Hello i play on your server and i was talking to Karma he told me to post here saying i would like to join my name in game is Doric let me know thx

PS: NICE NAME [TIG} :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

etiquette (sp?) aside, i reckon we could take you (oohh all manly) we should set up a game with that crowd at some stage

::smugness mode::

I agree with data, I think we could whip those nrg boys round the corner and back again.... :D

>awaits egg on face!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

nrg..poo..its [nRs] u should be lookin to beat..and by the way i will probably bring my big guns in for a scrimmage match with u guys soon..tilll then karma and the rest of u fellers.....cead mile failte.lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Not sure If anyone knows me from the Viet-Navan server... When I play im usually in the top few. I wouldnt mind joining either. Those nrg lads dont look the best.

1mb Ntl. Decent system.
    Im a beast in the air. Good on the ground too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement