Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join The Irish Guard - DC / Vietnam Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Well Guys if winters and jimsadhsakjdhaushdaiu??? are not recruiting then i may as well.

Our clan is new and we need admins 2 positions left we need a good team ie= 12 people to join, oh and we dont care what ur skillz are like once ur comfortable with winning!!

WE are entering a us,english and german league!!

With very few irish in them so we need YOU to help us bring back da gold for ireland!!!
    Oh one more thing our clan site is WWW.CLANNRG.COM plz sign up and leave ur email address contact no. and ur real name and GAME NAME!!

THX and i give a big kiss to winters for not erasing this post.:cool: :cool:

[edit]
    As I said below, no need to shout and be childish about things. And, lets not forget to point out that you are limited to 10,000 characters, not 160. You dont need to "txt sp3k" words.

* Winters

[edit2]
    You edited his post. Does this mean you only get a peck on th cheek?

Jim

[edit 3]
    Hopefully not. I didnt actually delete the post so the offer should still stand. Pucker' Up Irish_Kamicockaze???. Anyways, pub?

* Winters

[edit4]
    Yes perhaps, after an afternoon's modding, you do feel the need for a pint. Think I'll have pizza first....Chicken, or pepperoni?

Jim

[edit 5]
    Chicken i'd say. I still have cans in my fridge from the last day so we can make a start on them before pub. Anyone else want to come? Modding can be hard work...

* Winters

[edit6]
    Now thats a pizza....thats a women....that is an abuse of power!

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    Well Guys if winters and jimsadhsakjdhaushdaiu??? are not recruiting

Eh em, Jimeatsmenu.

I never said we weren't recruiting, its just I have a lack of free time atm and applications may be delayed (did that sound offical enough? I can never tell).

Oh, myself and bizmark run the clan, not Winters.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

WE are entering a us,english and german league!!

With very few irish in them so we need YOU to help us bring back da gold for ireland!!!
    Possibly the reason being, pings across the atlantic dont travel too well, might be the large amount of ocean.
    THX and i give a big kiss to winters for not erasing this post.:cool: :cool:
    What, no ass loving and bondage?

And im removing some of those cursed smilies and silly childish rubbish at the end of you post. Nobody likes to have people shouting at them or going "na, na, na, na, na". I'd advise a nice read of Amp's noobie guide.

Oh and yea, I dont run the clan. Im just the Clan Gimp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Sup guys? Like to be considered for clan membership. Its about time I started taking this game seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I'll vouch [Spl?] for TheGreatOne, he is a good player. How many are in the clan now?

The Fairy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

There's about thirty, but, we never see twenty of them. It's the same ten people all the time.

Cheers Fairy.

Originally posted by TheGreatOne
    Cheers Fairy.

I've seen you online a few times and I like the cut of your jib.

Check your pm inbox.

Thanks Jim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mikki

Can i Join ?

Long message.. eh?

• Advertisement

I saw you playing tonight., but didn't really pay attention.

If I see you again or one of the guys can vouch for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

While everyone is joining left right and center, I wonder what do TIG do?
    Are you big into clan Vs. clans?
    How seriously do you compete?

I've been around viet-navan a fair bit now and I was just wondering...

Formerly Spef Kepsne
    Now Devil_Monkey

We're not really a serious competitive clan. We have started playing our first few matches against other clans recently, and we are currently working on getting our own server, and our website is in the works.

Probably sometime in the future we may take part in competions if we get more serious/better as a team or if the majority of the members want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Can i join in a mercenary freelance consultant type way :D
    No way i dropping my DaDs tags :)

kdjac

Well well well...

Look whos back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spoungey

I'd like to be considered for trial, I am a fairly decent player looking for a vietnam clan. I've been in the battlefield scene since Battlefield: 1942 v1.0 and played in dozens of matches / practices, i'm sure I will prove a valueble asset to [TiG] and 0wn all your asses! :D

get back to me asap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 El Bootarino

I too would like to join up.

I dont think I am the worst player out there anyways...

Originally posted by El Bootarino

Nope, you wouldn't be the worst alright.

But not far off huh?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

But not far off huh?

This guy is pritty good let him join!

Bizmark AKA [TIG]Darkireland

• Advertisement

I'll second that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Joeface

so how big are we now ..............lots of ppl askin to sign up but not alot of the ones that are are playin

also
    El Bootarino .............i third the request to let him join

Originally posted by Panzer81

Nope, you wouldn't be the worst alright.

But not far off huh?

Yeah, you but we forgive you :)

Seriously though, I've had some fine games with you killing and plotting like it's nobody's business. Always a pleasure to have you on side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

you not interested in joining yourself panzer? i've seen ya in action, a force to be reckoned with

Thanks.
    I don't know, I suck at killing an awful lot, I really don't track a strafing enemy well and I can't improve it.

I'd consider it but I suck at some things WAY too much sometimes and any decent opposition makes me look like a cheese grater.

If I have a couple of good nights in a row you can bet there'll be a post in here from me in a flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

bah balls to that sure look at dark we let him play and he's shit put in a request lad

data

Cool. So what do I do now?

Cool. So what do I do now?

You wait. the godfather (jim) should be along soon enough to give his verdict. He'll post up if he wants you to join. You shouldn't have much trouble getting in with those recommendations from TiG members.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭VirtualNemesis

sign me up!!! My Handle on Vietnavan is Nemesis. i think you will be founf to be presently suprised. broadband here

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Chunks
    You shouldn't have much trouble getting in with those recommendations from TiG members.

Oh yes. I should say thank you to all for the recommendations. You flatter me gentlemen.

I'm up for a game tonight if anyone else is around. (17 May 04)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement