Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join The Irish Guard - DC / Vietnam Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Wired

btw data tell me when u will be on Naven ill join u

*ps
    some little **** has changed all the admin passes and im currently trying to fix them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

unless i have a change of plans i should be on navan this evening around 9, if that changes i'll let ya know

data

cool np
    ty for the speedy reply
    cya in game

sorry guys ive been in work since 10 am its l8 and i want to go home :(
    as far as i could see there was noone on vietnavan all day
    maby tommrow will be better

aye no one really plays on it during the day it livens up later on goes on til about 12 typically

data

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

yea I'll be up for a round or 2 tonight after 9...anyone else, some good games last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

I'm up for one too, been keeping an eye out but it's been empty all evening.

i'm heading on now in a couple of minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Steven999

hi I have DSL ,usually finish the top ten or higher when im paying online ,use the handle steven and use the viet-navan server when there is someone else on it(or when I want to teach my brother who is new how to play)

Can I get involved somehow ?

same deal steve get yourselfs on vietnavan in the evening's, TiG members are typically on after 9 and let them see ya play and see if they recommend ya, keep an eye out for jimeatsmenu and darkireland as they are the clan leaders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Well Ive finally gotten Vietnam and hope to start playing it tonight - work has een distracing me :mad:

Hope to clock up ome hours and actually get good at the game quickly - hoem from about 6ish and will be on from then most days I hope, well betwen that and 1942

Hope to see you ppl on..

edit
    Damn I have to update my version but that update software thingy crashed and has some how messed up my game >_< Hope to get it fixed by tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Originally posted by Steven999
    hi I have DSL ,usually finish the top ten or higher when im paying online ,use the handle steven and use the viet-navan server when there is someone else on it(or when I want to teach my brother who is new how to play)

Can I get involved somehow ?
    Jolly good show old chap.
    You have the funk.
    Have patience with the teamspeak thing, we try to use it more and more.
    When there's nobody really using it we sometimes retreat to the [TiG] channel and laugh at each other.
    If so, annoy us into returning to the public one.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Steven999

no its ok i got the teamspeak to work in the end it'll be cool to use it to talk to each other as your playing .

Don't forget in the nam flies spread disease....so keep yours closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Keep it closed my ass, *zip*.
    Ahhhhhhh. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Ok im sorry for being childish and 4 offering u a kiss winters!
    I hav made an error in my messages and I appologise and just so there is no bad feelings i think i'll join ur clan.

So to make up 4 dat stupid chatter i wud like to offer u my servise such as it is in payment of this death!!:o :rolleyes: :o

get your ass on navan tonight and let us see ya play then

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    i think i'll join ur clan.

Woa, not so fast there bucko. First! Learn to type and also a wise warrior knows when to resist the temptation of the smilies.

Your first task is to go to Tara Street Dart station dressed as Kermet, or any suitable muppet, with a headless chicken. Go there, and await further instructions.

Ok but are you going to give me da costume!
    O and where is dat train station?
    Look seriously im sorry about wat i said!!!
    Problum by da way i cant get bf1942 multiplayer internet to work, it wont update and i am ONLINE.

I will play you at 19:30 on friday not as trials but just to mop da floor with ya!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Problum by da way i cant get bf1942 multiplayer internet to work, it wont update and i am ONLINE.

Wont update? Find all the files and updates you need in the Patches, mods and files thread. It will give information on how to manually update everything.

Also, its "Problem" and "the"

Ok but are you going to give me da costume!
    O and where is dat train station?
    Look seriously im sorry about wat i said!!!

I will play you at 19:30 on friday not as trials but just to mop da floor with ya!!

:D

i'll not be around on friday :(

• Advertisement

Most of us arnt actually around on Friday at all due to having to attend certain bringer of alcohol houses.

You see i cant even load up a game in multiplayer mode, like if i got to create game and load up (anymap) it just puts me back out of DA game, back to my desktop!!!
    Were as in bfv i can load up a map in DA multiplayer and play away or even go online, but in BF i can't load or go online!! I've tried reinstalling and completly wipe'n DA game but it still WONT work.
    Do you know DA problUm??

:confused:

And untill dis problUm is snorted i wont be able to play you guys during DA week can you play from about 1am saturday-2-8pm saturday NITE.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Translation?

There plenty of posts here about things not working only difference from theirs to yours is they in english.

Start a new thread with your specs and exact problem try make it readable. And without DA in it only cos that annoys me no other reason.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

Alrighty .can somebody post the details of the Tig forum please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Would you stop saying DA for **** sake

Alright, time to leave the dude alone. I think he knows his typing annoys us at this stage.

please change it though

Originally posted by Jackabo
    Alrighty .can somebody post the details of the Tig forum please ?

Check your pm's Jack.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?s=

Look can you help me with my problem or do i have to start up a thread?

And i only said DA so many times cuz you were slagging me and i believe that im out of slags at the moment!!

Answer my 2 posts please!?!

Thx

• Advertisement

You see i cant even load up a game in multiplayer mode, like if i got to create game and load up (anymap) it just puts me back out of DA game, back to my desktop!!!
    Were as in bfv i can load up a map in DA multiplayer and play away or even go online, but in BF i can't load or go online!! I've tried reinstalling and completly wipe'n DA game but it still WONT work.
    Do you know DA problUm??

And untill dis problUm is snorted i wont be able to play you guys during DA week can you play from about 1am saturday-2-8pm saturday NITE

So, you can only play online from about 1am saturday morning till about 8pm saturday? Obviously this is not a problem with the game but with your own PC/Setup. Possibly a teacher has put on some port blockign during specific times/dates.

Also as already stated if you have problem with your game then start a New Thread on the topic and dont use a thread about joining "The Irish Guard" clan as you wont get much help there.
    And i only said DA so many times cuz you were slagging me and i believe that im out of slags at the moment!!

There was no real slagging going on just friendly reminders of how to use the Englash language properlly. Many of us here dont support the use of "txt sp34k" in posts as you are not limited in space and also its faster to type the full word out. Using this "txt sp34k" system and constant childish "misspelling" annoys us powerful overlord moderators too who late at night and without much sleep dont want to have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out a code more complicated then an Irish Times cryptic crossword.

I believe i have answered anything you need to know. New thread for problems and there was no slagging so dont be childish and less of the "txt sp34k"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement