Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join The Irish Guard - DC / Vietnam Clan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

If you want in to TiG then play navan whenever it is convenient for you, try to work for your team and try using TeamSpeak(mentioned in another thread).

If your times don't match our times then we're at nothing to start with.
    If you're good and don't struggle enough, you'll get a PM from Jimeatsmenu out of the blue saying "click me" with no explanation whatsoever and you wake up with a clan tag(and possibly a strange tatoo).

Clan entry is based on ability, attitude and us growing to like your lovable self.
    A strong showing in either of the above aids adoption into our brotherhood of beer.

Did I say beer, I meant beer.
    No wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Panzer81
    you'll get a PM from Jimeatsmenu out of the blue saying "click me" with no explanation whatsoever and you wake up with a clan tag(and possibly a strange tatoo).

Where was your tatoo? My arse will never be the same again.
    beer

We pride ourselves highly upon alcoholic beverages. Be sure you wont be in the corner with a coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Originally posted by Winters
    So, you can only play online from about 1am saturday morning till about 8pm saturday? Obviously this is not a problem with the game but with your own PC/Setup. Possibly a teacher has put on some port blockign during specific times/dates.

I mean i'll b able to play you from my mates cafe!!
    There is no time block at all i just cant play online!!

O and about your clan do you hav 2 teams for different games ie do you hav 1 team dat plays bf1942 and 1 that plays BFV!

Cud i get trials for all the mods or do i get to play them all, when i get into the clan for say BFV?

O and you do not wana see me drunk for one i spend about £2 and get drunk but if thats not bad enough i might try and kill myself or even kill you. I like drink but i'd prefer coke and ice.

You've just learned why my mates call me KAMIKAZE:D

Originally posted by Winters
    Possibly a teacher has put on some port blockign during specific times/dates.

Im not in school nor am i an infant or a collage person. Im 18, im goodlooking, dumb and i know how to spell my own name!!!

MR.Winters aka Summers aka my hoe!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze

O and about your clan do you hav 2 teams for different games ie do you hav 1 team dat plays bf1942 and 1 that plays BFV!

we have two squads but there are not DC or Nam related. Most of the members see to be playing nam at the moment so i would think the clan is more geared towards that but we have played a number of DC matches

data

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

banthisuser.gif
    Must resist that one single click!

As Data said the clan is both DC and V but at the moment most people are playing V. However most of the games we have enjoyed were DC. We have only had a coupel of 'Nam games.

request clan acces, for lobo, pork fried lice who is grow up kids on boards and then slayer when he registers on boards

cheers

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

Pork rocks.
    Maybe check his availability but he is one skilled player.
    LoBo is doing damn well for a recent beginner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

Yeah, I'm ready to join. I'll even waive my appearance fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Grow up, kids
    Yeah, I'm ready to join. I'll even waive my appearance fee.

We'll need to check your skillz on Navan or otherwise. Or do you have a different screen name?

he's pork fried lice on navan and he has the skillz once he's available to put in the hours. good defender it has been noticed

Jim, I'm Pork Fly Lice, been playing for ages on Navan. Got the go ahead from Darkireland, Dataisgod and a few others.

Got the go ahead from Darkireland, Dataisgod and a few others.

This means little or nothing tbh. They're only good for fecthing danishes and beer.

(I'll give you access tomorrow, goin out straight after work so I wont get to my pc until then)

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    This means little or nothing tbh.

Deepest apologies. I'll send a blood, urine and hair sample right over via DHL, along with my 142 page application form.

Deepest apologies. I'll send a blood, urine and hair sample right over via DHL, along with my 142 page application form.

And a danish dammit!

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    we have two squads but there are not DC or Nam related. Most of the members see to be playing nam at the moment so i would think the clan is more geared towards that but we have played a number of DC matches

Do you not play BF1942 at all it is one of the best games to play for clan matches were as DC is to easy to fly, drive, kill or be skilled.
    I mean i like it but its no were as good as playing something like BF1942.
    Every movment in a plane in BF1942 is skill and same gos for any other object, viehicle or thing!

and winters please dont ban me i'll be good!!!:(

no we dont' really seem to play the vanilla 1942 at all in fact i don't think there is an irish server for it, we are DC and nam clan

A well just as good when do i start?

after we seen you play on navan and you get some recommendations

• Advertisement

Cant play if it has punkbuster check out my thread

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

I was playing on ur server and asked about the clan and would like 2 no if i could join

is their a diffrent address or any1 to email?

is that you IRA? that was playing tonight?

jim i'd like to back steven999 to join TiG he was on with us all last night he's a good player

Some good games last night, including the longest ever game of Hue

Karma, you're a bastard with that RPG

YEA ITS ME.

YEAH SUM VERY LONG GAMES LAST NITE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

sry about that hehehe blame Ark, it was him who introduced me to it! :)

is there any matches on soon?

does there be a good number on every nite

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Last Night was my first time on Navan. Good laugh alright (Hokie Muskogie).

I'll keep practicing..... and maybe one day......

Was that you, abe with the APC nr the paddy field? It was a tough slog holding that point.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

myself and karma now want to be known as the rpg twins thank you all.

• Advertisement

man karma pulled off a fairly sexy move with the rpg in quang last night.

myself and steven where going for the flag in the central position and we nearly had it when all i see is this body falling from the higher floors and aiming and firing an rpg at the two of us near the flag position. nailed us both the swine. think he got someone else after that as well. as he hadn't fallen from high enough to die

was pure quality

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement