Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join The Irish Guard - DC / Vietnam Clan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

That's cool!

I discovered quite handily that i could basejump from some of the buildings in Hue with my parachute.

I was desperate. Dunno the server i was on, but trapped with all my team in our last remaining control point, and just gave it a shot to get away and take another point. Was delighted it worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Seems good fun i'll join on next week, is anyone going to be doing an alnighter on it, for FRIDAY?

Cant wait to rip yee all apart!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Steven999

yeah karma doing a midair rpg launch was cool and he also has this annoying habit of commiting suicide when someone has the drop on him and killing his assasin in the ensueing(spelled right??) rpg explosion.now im scared to stand close to the guy even when we are on the same team.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

yea i have tha whole house riged with tnt and was trying 2 get the apc throught eh holw in the roof so u didnt have 2 leave the top florr but i couldnt get it in because of the roof shape.

yeah it was a good slog 4 that base. :D

Hokie Muskogie thanks for not stealing the apc i hate wen ppl do that when they no ur using it lol

do it a few times on badness tho:rolleyes:

any good fights comin up??:ninja:

LoL. What maps do you play all of them or just the good ones?
    Because hochi min trial (spelled wrong) and cambodion jungle maps suck so much!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

All of them because where great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    LoL. What maps do you play all of them or just the good ones?
    Because hochi min trial (spelled wrong) and cambodion jungle maps suck so much!!

ho chi minh trail is a great map, pure fighting in the jungle with the ability to push a side back and forth across the map and it has the temple which is one of the hardest spawns to take in the game imo.

i'm not a huge fan of cambodia incursion at the moment but thats probably mainly as i don't do great on it

What i mean about ho chi minh trail is that there is no set paths to take.I like that in a level but the problum is finding people to kill and you just know there are mines all over the roads, with booby traps at and surrounding the flags its more of a slow map were you have to be sly and cunning but im more of a five minute man i like storming hard and i like flying most of all.
    I am clever and smart and i'll stand back if i have to but people hate it one you force of a flag and thats what i like doing!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

if you have a few on a server with ho chi, then its never too hard to find anyone to kill, you could stick to the ridges and tun up and down fragging all day if u wanted!

well id like 2 join this clan and get into serious gaming. and was woundering if any of the clan would vouch for me as ive ben playn with alot of u's 4 sumtime.
    plus ive changed my name from the hardcore =I.R.A= :p to =ABE=.

so just hoping that i can get a trial period r sumthing. :dunno:

• Advertisement

Aye you where decent and its good you changed that name :)

bizmark is that ur in game name?
    what time is every1 goin on to the server 2nite?

No [TIG]Darkireland

and a good few should be on by 8,30

u kicked my ass last nite lol rite thats dead on hope 2 se u then.

:) i try

is that pic to big?

can any1 help me with this team speek as it will not connect 4 me

open teamspeak

go to connection -> quick connect

Server address : games3.iol.ie
    Nickname : what ever you pick
    password : never mind this

It should connect then

thanks man was puting in passwords and ip address and all thanks

np :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

Still waiting to get in lads, any particular hold-up?

• Advertisement

i think they are not taken any more ppl:(

we are or should be taking more people

pork, afaik you've been assigned a squad and everything in the TiG forum, i'd say jim just hasn't gotten around to giving you access to the forum yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

Cheers Data, I'll be on tonight around 7:30 or so

aye i'll be on this evening myself just put a bit of time into the sas server in the uk, god i can't wait for my ram to come back it only get mailed today for rma :(

Originally posted by Instant Karma
    if you have a few on a server with ho chi, then its never too hard to find anyone to kill, you could stick to the ridges and tun up and down fragging all day if u wanted!

How long does your maps go for i mean are they timed or are they untill one side wins?

untill someone wins whats the point of a timer

In case its an even teamed fight were everyone matchs up!!
    Seen it online before the flags just stayed 2 to 2 and it was set on 2000 credits each took about 3hrs for us to kill each other so many times to change map!
    And m8 i've been tryin to connect but when i get on my ping jumps to 3000 wats up with that? does it have something to do with punkbuster

I dont know you on 56k ?

no i have ISDN and a new graphics card that works on bf1942 and the old bfv!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Hi. We now have a recruitment forum on our homepage http://www.clan-tig.org.uk so you can post on there if you want to join.

The Fairy.

Can this thread be locked?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement