Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox controller adaptor problem

Options
  • 11-03-2004 2:02pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a USB adaptor for my xbox controller, but Im having a problem with the driver
    when I play GTA with it the camera spins around non stop, ive figured out that its to do with the two triggers (if you hold them exactly half way it stops, push them all the way it goes in the other direction), but i cant disable the buttons or find a better driver, anyone got the same adaptor and know how to fix it??

Flogen

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

is it a usb adaptor to use your x-box controller on your pc??? did you try re-calibrating the joypad in control panel under game controllers? although not even sure if you can with the x-box pad.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, got it at www.play-asia.com (under xbox) works grand except for the two triggers.
    cant seem to calibrate them, its the type of button thats the problem

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭MÓC

Try recalibrating and also searching for updated drivers for your converter, what is the make/model ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

erm titanium or something like that... the play-asia site has some links for drivers, but they all seem to have the same problems.

I might look out for an xbox style PC controller... save the hastle (if the price is ok)

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

that happens to me on my laptop when i use the touch pad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Is this what you bought Flogen?

Advertisement