Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Force ?

Options
  • 18-07-2001 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

How's it going ... Sorry lads, but I'm an avid Elite Force gamer more than a Quaker !! (EF is based on Quake, only much better ! biggrin.gif )

Anywho, I just wanted to ask, does anyone know of any Star Trek Voyager Elite Force forums ? (irish, like this one)

www.EFtraining.com

http://www.thealexandriaclan.barrysworld.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

better than quake?

are you totally fu<king mental?

u crazy string of p1ss!

The kids violated my honey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ThrAx:
    better than quake?

are you totally fu<king mental?

u crazy string of p1ss!

</font>

LOL, EF is a lot better, granted, its not as fast, but heck, with a 56k, there's no chance of us irish folks keeping up with them european lpgrs frown.gif !

but yeah, I really do think EF is better than Q3 for online gaming ! (I own both Q3 and EF)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Having played EF a fair few times, it SOO doesnt compare to Quake3. Its like saying, hey, I got Tetris, but Snakes is better and we all know Tetris owns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

EF multiplayer to be honest just feels like a q3 mod. Single players is pretty good but multi is notin compared to its master QUAKE III ARENA!

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

• Advertisement

ah, I don't know what planet you guys are on ?? EF is sooo much better looking, and at least you can see your enemy, Q3 is to dark and fast frown.gif (multiplayer I'm talking about, not single player)
    anyway, i always found that Q3 has a more agressive atmosphere about it, not a lot of friedly ppl around frown.gif ?

In summary:

EF biggrin.gif

Q3 frown.gif !!

seriously though m8, you are weird

elite forces multiplayer is like hl dm compared to q3 dm, fu<k it qw is better than elite force dm.

oh and didnt u know theres a brightness option in quake3 as well smile.gif

ef is slow and crap and looks all wussy and star trekky and slow whereas quake 3 is a nice earthy feel, runs faster and smoother and has a perfect dm balance

and by the way, i own both EF and Q3, I also have all of the quake series, unreal, unreal tourney half-life and all the other great first person shooters and have been playing them since i first played doom on my friends machine in 1996.

EF is a good game just sh1+3 compared to q3 in the online scene the game as a whole aint ****e, it will just never be a quake game, hence not developed by id but by the company who so far has leeched all of id's engines since wolfenstein (exept the quake 1 eng, i think), raven would not be around today if id was not making such great engines. Either that or they'd be making those ****ty "lula" style pr0n games.

well, obviously I won't be meeting you on an Elite Force server biggrin.gif !! lol

Advertisement