Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email like the movies

Options
  • 11-03-2004 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Everytime I see someone sending a mail in a film It looks cool, full of 3d graphics ect. All the email progs Ive tried do the job but look ****e. Now I know those "email" progs in the movies are fake, but surely there must be sumtin out there with a bit of 3D , 21th century stuff in it?
    I dont care about features or useability, Im just lookin for a email prog that supports pop3 and looks damn good:)
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭ando

what are you talking about blink.gif ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Tom Cruze get a nice little animation when he clicks send...

What about me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭ando

are you on about having a flash animation as your sig in an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

No he`s talking about the animated GUI`s use in films, they aint real mate, its an animation, no matter what buttons Tom presses the sequence will still run in all its window switching slickness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

i know exactly what you mean, its the kinda progs they use, like in austin powers his email looks very cool and full of options etc. these options are prob only used in amercia anyways

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

If you use Incredimail you get some animation. Wont be the same as in the movies though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by neokenzo
    If you use Incredimail you get some animation.
    Horrendous.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Originally posted by neokenzo
    If you use Incredimail you get some animation. Wont be the same as in the movies though.
    oh Jebus :(

Advertisement