Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakelords, pimping

Options
  • 26-07-2001 8:55pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The time has come for me to metaphorically (of course) sell my wares down the docks to the highest bidder. I am in fast clanless.

I carry no known STDs and a low ping smile.gif

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Dev came up with this idea -

Anyone who isn't in a clan, come along on Sunday for the games. There will be teams with people short. Have no doubts about that. So, if your clanless, you can get a game.

In fact, you could turn up if you like each week and try and get a game. You know as well as I do, clans which are short will only be too happy to take yahs on.

Cyahs Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

robbo u can't ur going to the galway lan, NOOO!!! DONT GO ARGGG!!!!!

im a robot in disguise

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

As it happens I can be in several places at the one time....

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

We could be short tomorrow so you can play for us if you like.

Advertisement