Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeLords Schedules

Options
  • 23-07-2001 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Schedules and Tables have been posted. Take a look.

Oh btw, Can someone take a look at the schedule and make sure I havnt double booked anyone and that everyone has played everyone! (im reknown for phucking them up smile.gif)

www.quake.ie/quakelords

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

were happy with that score line can you leave it like that after sunday please? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Kharn,

Thanks for that. I fixed up the tables and im pretty sure its all sorted now. Again, ta.

Chaos, heh, I fixed up the test score there to be a bit more representative of the outcome. *cough*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

GG curlydav.gif

Hard luck Destine Swine!

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

Gonna be you and us for the wooden spoon id imagine dav, and its gonna be just like the old days ;]

www.iol.ie/~jmurph/destine/IMAGES/cdvvtx.gif

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 24-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Aw no, we're not even started and Chaos is delving into his screenshots folder.

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaos:
    Gonna be you and us for the wooden spoon id imagine dav, and its gonna be just like the old days ;]

www.iol.ie/~jmurph/destine/IMAGES/cdvvtx.gif

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 24-07-2001).]
    </font>

HAAHAAHAAA!!! Well, that game was 5 on 4 - look at the screenie - it doesn't lie!!! curlydav.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kharn:
    HAAHAAHAAA!!! Well, that game was 5 on 4 - look at the screenie - it doesn't lie!!! curlydav.gif
    </font>

rotfl

chaos you muppet

look at the pings too, what are you trying to prove?

you muppet.

Al.

lol zero you got more than me im sure :]
    ye dav you can see the write up its on the site there somewheres. oi al we were in cafe. and why are we talking about somthing that happened 2years ago or was it 3? i found it amusing anyway:]
    Hope your playing al i mist making you take it ;]

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 25-07-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chaos:
    lol zero you got more than me im sure :]
    </font>
    Nah, we never needed to collect trophies.

WAHEY!!!

BURN! smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to this smile.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)

• Advertisement

/me wonders should he start digging out some old screenies :P

got some really old ones on the site where ye came down to the cafe

http://www.iol.ie/~jmurph/destine/wars.htm

somthings just never change:[
    600-2 scoreline looks a bit ruff but were still happy with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i wont be able to make this sunday due to cpl qualifier things being on at same time, dunno if gt want to reschedule or not though

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Yes, we will have 3 missin, Sam, Raz, Lorc :/. wonder mite we reschedule or sumthin?

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

[This message has been edited by NEXUS (edited 25-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by NEXUS (edited 25-07-2001).]

Ah Nex, we have the room booked an all, sure you have loads of lads can play, there are 9 active LPBs according to ure site, with or without sam u can still put out a deadly team, Honky, Creamy, Joi, Dues, Vin....tbh it's awful hassle for us to reschedule it, Krusty cancelled sh!t this w/e for the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

well we will try and get a team, just tryin to get the *******s to show up smile.gif

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

shut up to ****e and play,
    no crap, no moaning,
    no rescheduling,

We're all in for the fun

keep it that way

otherwise.......

Mick

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NEXUS:
    well we will try and get a team, just tryin to get the *******s to show up smile.gif</font>

Cheers Nex, cya Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

I just got a job today and i start tomorrow so thats me gone aswell, hopefully we'll be able to reschedule the following weeks games.

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 28-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭tarzan

i think clans shouldnt be allowed postpone matches if missing a few players.
    its for fun. just pick up one or two players from irc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I think we'll be trawling IRC for players tomorrow. Bear in mind we're relying on Nicky being able to be up at 8am the morning after a Saturday night in New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tarzan:
    i think clans shouldnt be allowed postpone matches if missing a few players.
    its for fun. just pick up one or two players from irc.
    </font>

This is the Irish quake league.. and GT have been representing Irish quake for the past 6 months at least. Lorcan, Vincent, Koopa are probably the 3 most active qw players in Ireland, and its a big pity if they don't get to play in the Irish league imo. They deserve to play imo, and while nD have a good case for not postponing, I don't see your logic at all Taz.... surely the league is a lot more fun if the people who enjoy the game most (i.e, the most active players) get to play.

Why do you think it will be more fun if GT play TSW on Sunday with a completely inexperienced team that has never played together, with little teamplay, and their 3 most active players unable to play?

Now lads,

Theres alot of talk about postponing.. I have actually received no mails from any clans requesting a postponement.

Could someone from GT please let me know. Like today.. like sometime before the games.

Nice speach Killy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

Well at least some things do not change!

I remember way back in da olde days, when this sort of nonsense was not permitted, anyway this is my opinion.. for what its worth!

Carnate of INC(retired)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

....not much

Coming from you damo, thats a compliment!

damm newbies smile.gif

It's scary how much that avatar actually looks like you Ray! curlydav.gif

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)

aint it just dav!.. way to much Cake methinks

but damm its fun!!

heeheehee...

mmmm Cake mmmmmmmmmm

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)

• Advertisement
Advertisement