Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IWW Training school

• 11-03-2004 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

There will be an annoucement in the ChatRoom of this site at 11pm on Sunday March 14th.

It will be to discuss the IwW Training school. Its launch date, times, costs etc.
    See you there.

Simon Rochford.

That was put up on IWW site today, 'this site' obviously means IWW, anyone interested should defo check it out,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Here we go :D

I cant wait. Hopefully anyone here thats interested will be there. The school is gonna rock...

EYE DUB-YA DUB-YA, EYE DUB-YA DUB-YA, EYE DUB-YA DUB-YA...

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I was tempted to join the NWA-Ireland training school last year, but i'll be declining for the same reason i did last year, too many bicycle injuries (never take a mountain bike on a BMX course and think you're the sh*t) are still flaring up.

Nero

You should go for a laugh at least Nero. Im still getting over a serious shoulder injury I got 4 years ago during Judo. The school is gonna be leagues above NWA. (And Id like to stress yet again, I have absalutley nothing agenst NWA Ireland, Im just IwW through and through)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

That's unfortunate Nero , Droz's dream of being the next Hogan was shattered when he got a career ending injury too , maybe you could look up his column on WWE.com for some support !

Time for me is a major issue at the minute working shifts, which is another pain.

And finally, as much as a fan that I am, my experiences of being involved with a promotion, being either on the creative side or as a worker have been less than pleasant. Busting up what was, what i feel was a pretty close friendship after it crumbled into dust.

I'm a fan. And a pretty happy one at that, after everything thats happened in recent months, i'm contented to stay that way :)

The statement might seem a tad confusing, but believe me, it's cutting a very long story short.

Nero

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Digsy
    That's unfortunate Nero , Droz's dream of being the next Hogan was shattered when he got a career ending injury too , maybe you could look up his column on WWE.com for some support !

Never had aspirations of being the next Hogan (although Savage was the reason i kept watching in the 80s), it's just something i never thought about until a year ago, with some encouragement i might add. But at the end of the day, my paying job comes first ;)

Nero

I respect my job, even though I spend most of the time here. But I have asperations to be a wrestler. Have since Ive first seen it. If the school is as successful as I believe it will be, I will dedicate more and more time to it. Its not gonna be just a hobby for me, and its not gonna be a source of income. Im gonna go give it my all.

Roll on Sunday. Between the IwW chat session, that little PPV thing, whats it name, something wrestle madness or maniac, and then The Wrestling channel the nexct day, this could be the most important 24hours of wrestling history ever.

Hanza

Just as well I'm on the late shift next week.
    If WMXX finishes at 6am! I'll have five hours to sleep before i get to work the next day.

Sounds like you've a good weekend ahead of ya. I'm gonna take it easy and watch some of the vids i bought from Xero a few weeks back! Been so hectic i haven't had a chance to watch them yet!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

Is the IWW trainning school gonna go over Ireland cause im stuck up in Belfast and wanna get some proper trainning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

im in galway and would like to do it too but i recone they will stick to one spot

• Advertisement
Advertisement