Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vishnu q3 server... osp ver t?

Options
  • 16-07-2001 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

is there any chance this could be updated? we can't play clan matches there most of the time because the other clan will not have the right osp and theres always a load of hassle trying to download it off the vishnu server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Updated to 0.99v1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

here dave, can you update this to q3 version 1.29f, the cpl is going to be using 1.29f, and its supposed to have that 5:1 compression thing, so it might actually be playable on isdn for a change

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 25-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i recommend that vishnu default be kept normal as 1.27 so we can use it for clan games, and if you need a server as 1.29f upgrade vishnu duel server

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

thats not fair, lucky im getting a new hd so I can install both versions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Koopa:
    and its supposed to have that 5:1 compression thing, so it might actually be playable on isdn for a change</font>
    Does that mean it'd be any better on a 56k modem?
    I'd play Q3 online constantly if I had a decent connection frown.gif
    Nearing 4k frags vs the bots... it's so sad.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 27-07-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Vishnu really should be patched to 1.29 although i have 1.27 and 1.29 istalled its just too much hassle messin around with versions trying to play online especially with mods n stuff.

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

Advertisement