Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collins/couse this sunday

Options
  • 11-03-2004 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

former A House frontman dave Couse returns to action this sunday at the village with another doubleheader with edwyn collins.

After a sparkling display last novemeber this is one not to be missed.Collins produced some of A house`s best work so expect him to sing a few songs of theirs too.

should be good:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Right, just to confirm before I get tickets... is this the Edwyn Collins who sang "Never known a girl like you before"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

The very same. I've been to some great gigs but the last one of these two was amazing. Anti Pop at it's best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭addicted

yourself amz,you know you are worth it...........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Heheheh ah yeah that's true I am :D

If there are tickets left I'll nip in and get 2 tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

amz.

im told it cost 24.50 to buy a ticket including handling charge and only 20 at the door!!

well worth it,a great nights music....:D :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭m

support comes from las vegas basement

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭m

gig. 10/10:D

Advertisement