Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake3 Arena Servers

Options
  • 05-08-2001 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

This might seem silly.
    I just got Quake3 Arena and I want to play to online. I don't know any server address. I've being reading the help on quake.ie and the links page brought me here. There should be a page on quake.ie with a list of the irish servers at least. Or maybe there is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Hi.

I think the Q3 servers are down for the QuakeLords QW games, but this w/e they should be there. Havent played Q3 in a while, but the two servers were games1.iol.ie and vishnu.ign.ie

Must add that to the help section actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

heres a tip say fu.ck off to mindphuck and he say something nice back. i done that and i got my self laughfed at smile.gif so be careful what u say.

p.s:i'm not being cu.nt just joking with ya smile.gif
    ur welcome to boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

No MEAT you said there should be more quake servers this guy is just asking about the irish quake servers big difference.

How appropriate you fight like a Cow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/seadna/servers.html

now say thank you

im a robot in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

erm......or you could just ask someone thrax instead of goin to ur excuse for a site!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Advertisement
Advertisement