Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

download applications?

• 12-03-2004 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

just wondering if you can download applications (I'd like something like notepad) and where you can get them?
    Vodafone only seem to have games for download.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What handset you got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

tis a Motorola v525.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I was wondering the same, but came across nothing for my Sagem MyV65. I was wanting a few simple apps too, like Notepad and a decent alarm clock feature (this one doesn't have snooze option :( )

I'd also like to get rid of the crappy Vodafone OS scheme on the phone where all the menus are white and red. Is this possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

it is possible alright but I think you need to upgrade the firmware on your phone to do it.
    I know there is a firmware hack for the Motorola v525 to upgrade it to a v600 and it also get's rid of the vodafone crap but whether there is a way to do it on your own phone i don't know.

Advertisement