Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea Goalkeeping crisis

• 12-03-2004 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Apparently Chelsea are down to the third choice goalie Ambrosio after Sullivan got athigh strain. Heres hoping he's as a good as Sullivan!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well he can't be any worse. O'Sullivan looked about two stone overweight and near-immobile in the Arsenal game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Is macho still injured ? , becasue if he isnt they should definetly ply him ahead of ambrosio. (he's a terrible goalkeeper who isnt good enough for the second maybe third division :mad: ) . But then again im not a chealsea supporter and newcastle are 4-1 up for their second leg against real mallorca :D:D:D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

macho's injured as well :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Bad news ahead or the Arsenal game. I'm happy:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

yea good news from an arsenal point of view, sullivan is very dodgy keeper and shoulnt be anywhere near the chelsea team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Rumours have it Cudicini will leave at the end of the season anyway with the arrival of this new guy, Cech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I really hope Ambrosio has a good game today. A load of the Chelsea fans are giving him stick because he didn't keep a clean sheet against Notts County and Malaysia. I hope he proves them wrong.

Ambrosio had a great game today, only for Terry's goal, Ambrosio would have got MOM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

He was excellent today great handling and shot stopping, didn't do this against Notts County, looked far more confident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Yeah smuckers, i agree he was brilliant!! He got down so fast for JayJay Okocha's First shot!!!!

His confidence can only soar after that game he kept chelsea in the game, Desailly is past his sell-by date now!! time to go for him i think. he should retire at the end of the season!

Did Ambrosio get man of the match??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I think he may have, missed it at 12:30 I was out but taped it, had no idea about the score. It was very nerve wrecking.:)

Originally posted by evilhomer
    Did Ambrosio get man of the match??
    Did you not read my reply?

Ambrosio had a great game today, only for Terry's goal, Ambrosio would have got MOM

Terry got MOM.

Advertisement