Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

good driving instructor in dublin

Options
  • 12-03-2004 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

my g/f has just taken and passed her theory test (very proud of herself for getting 40 out of 40 right incidentally) and is looking for a good instructor in dublin. we're living in D2 so someone local who would come to us and isn't going to charge a fortune would be great, but i don't know where to start. was thinking of golden pages, but it'd be hit and miss finding a good one and an expensive mistake if we don't get it right first time.

she'd prefer a female instructor but i don't know how many of them there are out there, so just someone good who's not going to be condesending to her for being a girl would be ideal.

anyone have any ideas?

thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement