Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weapon switching in qizmo

Options
  • 20-08-2001 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

How do I use qizmo to switch weapons? the one i used at the moment doesnt work half the time (impulse 2;wait;impulse 3;wait;+attack..etc)....anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

// RL
    alias +rock "impulse 11 ;+attack"
    alias -rock "-attack:impulse 2"
    bind mouse1 "+rock"

//shaft
    alias +shaft "impulse 10 ;+attack"
    alias -shaft "-attack:impulse 2"
    bind ctrl "+shaft"

// Boomstick
    alias +boom "impulse 13;+attack"
    alias -boom "-attack:impulse 2"
    bind mouse3 "+boom"

// Quick-GL
    alias +gl "impulse 12;+attack"
    alias -gl "-attack:impulse 2"
    bind ins "+gl"

//qizmo weap alias
    alias weap "say .weapon 10 2458"
    alias weap2 "say .weapon 11 2457"
    alias weap3 "say .weapon 12 26"
    alias weap4 "say .weapon 13 2453"
    weap
    weap2
    weap3
    weap4

There ya go, i had to figure this out for meself so thats why it's a bit bloated smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

say .weapon 10: 2 3 4 5
    say .weapon 11: 2 3 4 5 8
    bind ins "impulse 10"
    bind MWHEELUP "impulse 11"
    bind MWHEELDOWN "impulse 11"

That changes impulse 11 to best non-explody wpn, and impulse 10 to best non-explody-non-electrocutey wpn. Works in cheapo, should work in the horribly bloated Qizmo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

woah tone it down a shade

lets just say I want my mouse3 button on my mouse to switch to doublebarrel and if I dont have one, boomstick and fire a shot...all in one go...how would that be typed?

// Boomstick
    bind mouse3 "+boom"

alias weap4 "say .weapon 13 4523"
    weap4

I just changed mine earlier, what this bind does is fire ssg, if i dont have ssg it fires sg, and if i have no shells at all it will fire sng then ng smile.gif

Same as want u want but in the case of u running out of shells it will fire nails if u have the weap.

// Boomstick
    bind mouse3 "+boom"

alias weap4 "say .weapon 13 4523"
    weap4

I just changed mine earlier, what this bind does is fire ssg, if i dont have ssg it fires sg, and if i have no shells at all it will fire sng then ng smile.gif

Same as want u want but in the case of u running out of shells it will fire nails if u have the weap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Wow that sound complecatied! i think ill stick to what i do best. Get the Rocket launcher and keep it!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

this is the nerdiest, most quake related post i've seen in 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

i'd say something witty, but your right it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

LJ u little gay, turn on ure fone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Very true! i never knew there was suck complex commands in quake and i didn't know that real ppl know them!!!!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Advertisement
Advertisement