Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really simple question . . . . or is it???

Options
  • 13-03-2004 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

This seems like a very simple question, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Is it possible when you use the keylock on a Nokia phone, to protect it with a number?

For instance, I lock my keys, leave the phone down and walk away....somebody else walks up, presses menu and * and unlocks it and uses the phone

I am told it can be locked that a number needs to be entered to open the keylock
    The more I think of it, this should be a very basic thing on ANY phone, but I can't seem to find it!!!

Any ideas????
    :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr-X

As far as I know this cannot be done with Nokia’s the only other option is to set up the fixed dialling feature...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

If you have a symbian based handset you can download an application that allows you to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

This is for my daughter for a 3100, so no Symbian I am afraid.

Looks like the fixed dialing is the only way to do it

Advertisement