Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XCom

Options
  • 10-08-2001 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

If any of you XCom lads need a player let me know. We'll keep it all quiet, I can get OL to play too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

LOL.

Your bad, Zero. Poor Cloud almost died of a heart attack over all that wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

whats all this xcom u speak of?

im a robot in disguise

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Zero and Ol played for XCOM in their game against nD's nemsis GI in the first ever QWCL. Booo smile.gif

Cloud sussed them and caught them but there were avid denials at the time but everyones kinda seen the funny side of it now tho.

Bold Zero smile.gif

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Excuse me D e V o r e .
    I most certainly did NOT play for XCom, and I find it insulting that you say such a thing. Defamation of character, harrasment, you have a law suit on your hands Mr Murphy.
    And another thing :
    1. Overlord did NOT play
    2. It was NOT his idea
    3. He did NOT let me take the rap for the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 nDWario

eh?

Advertisement