Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QW still played? Wouldn't mind a game...

Options
  • 19-08-2001 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

For some reason, DonRon is already registered on the boards (and it wasn't me)...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

GT play a lot #gt.ie on quakenet, and with the Quakelords going on theres a lot more activity in qw than there was a few months ago, so its easy to find a game if you go on IRC (server = vishnu.ign.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

hey don whatcha upto? might see ya some night for a game wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Hows things Don, you know you can still rely on me for games (especially late night if you are on for it) Talk to ye some time.

.dNC.OSiriS
    url="http://www.hatstand.cx"]HAT[/urlOSiriS
    http://clans.quake.ie/osiris
    Frag-Net.org

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Don,
    I looked up the user DonRon and he's been registered from 1999 and had one post, so I errr, um.. blew him away. smile.gif

I figure it must be your old account.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

abusing your position, drunk with power
    I'll see you in the courts Mr Murphy

BuNNy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

um.. blew him eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

"DeVore."
    Hitler started that way Dev.....

And Goering aswell, thats Dan. And Goering was a crossdresser....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DonRon

Cheers Dev.

Chaos/Osiris ... I'll be whuppin' yer asses as per usual smile.gif See you's online.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ha ha. Oh yer all very funny down the back. smile.gif

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

hey tom, nice pic of you in the paper. can i get your autograph?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 nDWario

Blew him away????
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 nDWario

actually dev cud u "blow away" wario cos i set it up n forgot the password...
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

DonRon, stick yer name up on Q.ie in the "Clanless" feature, and we can get you sorted for next season. You too Dev, u lazy fukker.

Advertisement