Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have to share this

Options
  • 25-08-2001 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Right,i wasent drunk or smoking anything when this happened,playing a bit of ctf flag with bots (conn was crap)i jumped up from the pad in map ctf1,3 bots were up at my flag i fraged one them and before i new it one rocket hit me and threw me way back, then another rocket fraged me ,one of them lovely mid air frags,anyway ur man that says DEFENSE and YOUR TEAM HAS THE ENEMY FLAG,the split second he said defense he said OHH **** when i was fraged, freaky or what.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Check through your pk3 files for a 'Holy Sh|t.wav' file or something similar. I nearly damaged myself laughing first time I found that.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Fuk me so i wasent hearing things

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

i can't find it in /sounds/feedback... i dont' think its in my pak0.pk3 (which is a smaller file than the version some ppl have)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I found it in my pak4.pk3, voc_holy****.wav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

LOL, yeah, i remeber that. One of the other Discoverys of jediLAN, (about 4 or so hours b4 we found that ZTN trick)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I remember that Dabh - myself and Sico in Net House - OMFG that was funny. I've never heard it in-game, so that's how it works...

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I have to look hear that sound it sounds like some funny ****!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

did anybody hear the wa-wa-waaa sort of sound in q3? i cant remember whether it was team arena or normal q3, uknow the one, the sad sound, i think it happens if somebody gets disconnected or something like that, i only heard it once though.

im a robot in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I never heard that one it could be coz its in Team Arena and i never play team arena but lets not get into that!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

Advertisement