Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help Needed

Options
  • 13-03-2004 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've recently been banned from driving here in the UK :mad: and understand that a licence from Eire would enable me to ride again.. :cool:

This however presents a different problem in that I need a permanent/mailing address in Eire.

This is where I hope someone here will be able to help, I am willing to pay for a re-mailing service (obviously) and can only trust someone will be prepared to help out. :ninja:

Obviously this will allow me and my baby (T595 Daytona) back out into the wilds again.

Thanks
    Alec.

If you can help
    Track2crop.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭zapata

WHY were you banned?
    Surely what you are trying to achieve is someway deceitful!!!
    While you're at it - why not just forge a licence......
    :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

F*** OFF!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

could prove very problematic for the kind person that lets you use their Irish address. I wouldn't think that the relevant British authorities would be too pleased when they see what you'd done. Personally I think what you're asking is frighteningly moronic, only a step away from (as someone has already said) forging a license. You want an Irish address? Buy a house over here!

For the love of God, someone lock and/or delete this rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hafgrimmar

Ok, so lets start at the top..

I'm banned because in the judges own words he felt "it was time an example was made"..
    If it was just the fine AND the points I'd accept them and be on my way, the ban as well is excessive (and yes in MY opinion!)

Maybe I could find out about forging a licence, but the would be illegal.!
    The point is, apart from not having an Irish residence, (which I'm sure would be more unacceptable, forcing your house prices up and taking another job etc..) What I'm doing is using the legal system against itself, as I feel it was used against me.
    What I recevied in court wasn't justice, so I've looked for a way to get my wheels back under me, one thats not illegal.

If you dont want to help then don't.

If you want to get abusive maybe you should look to having own posts locked and/or get banned..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by hafgrimmar
    What I recevied in court wasn't justice

Then appeal the decision.. don't start cooking up stupid plans to get yourself back on the road.
    If you want to get abusive maybe you should look to having own posts locked and/or get banned..

Yes I'm sorry.. Clearly we are the stupid people here. :rolleyes: Obviously the sensible thing to do is drag some innocent person with an Irish address into your little courtroom mess. If you can't appeal the decision or use other legal means to get your license back, I'd say accept it, sell your bike and sit on your hands.

• Advertisement
Advertisement