Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakenet

Options
  • 05-09-2001 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Lo ppl, sitting here in work. Want to get on quakenet but i'm firewalled and irc bounce dont work for me. Sooo, can any1 tell me off a good browser irc client. I can remember using a deadly one from college lst year but cant remember the name. It was sweedish?? Chaos, I think sime has something to do with it. Cheers.

FurY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

What sorta name are you posting under smile.gif
    Here ye used www.swoush.com want that bounce thing? dont think i got it here in work tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I remember thrax had a terrible time with his firewall and irc. He kept getting dissconnected and having to reconnect then he got banned coz ppl thought he was up to somthing!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BBG

Stuff C, cya in work tomorrow :)>

F.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

work....u....what...how! smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

try the java irc clients on netshop.ie and spacechat also try using http tunnel - i got out thru the LIT fire wall last year wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

yeah i got httptunnel and got thru my firewall except it's so damn slow... SO SLOW! is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

on my old clan's site you were able to go into the chanel on barrysworld through the site! but your nick was guest!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

Advertisement