Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson Printer and Windows XP

Options
  • 13-03-2004 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

When I bought a new pc with Windows XP, I did get my Epson Stylus Color 600 printer to work with it eventually but now it won't work at all, just shoots the paper straight through then the out of paper light comes on. As Epson still haven't developed a driver for this printer with XP I downloaded the most up to date driver on their website, for Windows ME, but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas or is it time to buy a printer that is XP compatible?

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

First thing would be to try and find a driver for 2000, that's the closest to XP.
    That fault sounds more like a faulty printer that a driver problem though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

This should work,

Try it and post back

DRIVER

Thanks joePC

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Thanks for the link. Downloaded and installed it but the printer is still firing out the paper. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

try this might have drivers on it, good for drivers in general

Advertisement