Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max P -v- Que 3

Options
  • 06-09-2001 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

OH WOE IS ME Topic banned before I have even posted the blasted thing!?! Is this how we must live our lives of The Boards?! well at least your hypocirsy knows no bounds, flooding out amongst the wreckage that are the brains of the so CALLLED "COMMUNITY"!!! Maybe next time you see fit to blindly do away with my meager postings you think a little OUT OF THE BOX? ANYWAY TO GET TO MY BLOODY POINT:

Having played MAX PAYNE a little I can safely say - "COOL"! How do you think it has effected the directions of ID say or indeed the new Quakes or Dooms to come? It certainly adds something a little more than Lara Crofts fat A|SS!!

Futu.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

STFU LAM0R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

This looks like a job for Tom "DeVore" Murphy.

Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

wot the above 2 posts said + imho max is not an fps do theres no real comparasin - apples and oranges n all thast
    errgh its late and im tired and just rabmling now ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Hes right you cant really compare future quake or doom or other id fps's to max payne coz there just different!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

silly strange person, please be quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Wow thats really interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Who may i ask are you talking to ThrAx????

Advertisement