Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You All Are In A Whole Lot of Trouble

Options
  • 14-03-2004 6:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Why, you may ask? Well, the simple fact of the matter is that on Monday, I received a letter from Trinity College of Dublin, offering me a spot in the Mathematics/Economics course.

In short, I'm going to invade your country.

That's right, I, the poncho donning goggle wearing Yank will soon be living amongst you.

I know that many of you have no clue who I am, so I'll just clarify: I'm Alex, from Session One of 2003. Long scraggly hair, and American. Took Engineering.

I look forward to spreading my evil imperialistic ideals throughout Dublin upon my arrival.

Note: Sarcasm is one of my favorite things. Ever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

id pay good money for a hitman right around now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

No, you're in trouble. I'll be doing that self-same course. So set phasers to stun, or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I pity the students of Trinity College. They know not the onslaught that is to be unleashed upon them. Who I don't pity is everyone who knows Alex. Fun times shall be had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

First thing to do is get a wheelchair... then we'll need a panda. After that leave it all up to me. We'll be giving this "alex" quite the welcome... oh yes... quite the welcome indeed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    I received a letter from Trinity College of Dublin, offering me a spot in the Mathematics/Economics course.
    ...... the poncho donning goggle wearing Yank

The probably want you to play the part of the ZERO.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

article6: Do I know you? Are you doing the TSM as well, or are you just doing one of the two courses that I said?

As for the panda and the wheelchair, it should be well known that I have a certain way with handling pandas that should be taken into account for any shenanigans you have planned involving pandas.

Hey, I'm not a zero. I'm a hero, baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Nyopallo/Zero: No, you don't. A S2er I was in 2003.
    Yes, TSM in both of those courses. It's a popular choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

go forth alex....
    spread chaos and disorder with every step
    undermine their ideals with your poncho wear tactics
    show them how much of a 100% americian jackass you can be
    we salute you, dude
    ......foxey , yeah (sorry listening to hendrix)

I want you guys to tell anyone you know who might care, as I may have forgotten to e-mail some people for whatever reason, or I may simply not have their contact information.

I'M SO EXCITED YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

yay Alex!
    congrats my dear :D

• Advertisement

Sorry for not remembering, but who are you again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

have you rubbed it n tucson alex's face yet......
    no wait thats a stupid question... i don't think he has internet connection where ever the f*ck he is right now...
    would have heard so if he did from various peoples

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

You do realise that I am in trinity, ???? right????

Well done by the way :D

freakydeadgirl: Yeah, I haven't seen him online, so I haven't been able to rub that in his face. I plan to do so once I see him back online.

SOL: Yes. Yes I do. Lock your door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    SOL: Yes. Yes I do. Lock your door.
    You all think that is a joke, but I saw what Alex and Seamus got up to at night. Our RA often joined in *shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Ride the arse off each other in the poncho did they?

To be far, Paul tried to stop us. He just couldn't overcome the raw animal power of our combined loins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 sk_irl

ah but alex my friend there wont be any paul to stop us when you're in trinity now will there?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Alex who now? If you know SOL I should know you ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Oh Alex. Me and Alex go way back. Why I remember this one time where... me and.. Alex... were there. yeah. Good luck in Trinity. It's a funny place filled with demons of all sorts. They have one kind of demon there called as ersthlay. It will impregnate you by simply looking at you. I'd watch out for that. Then they have another that's called a unifish. It's kind of a cross between a unicorn and a fish. It's just a fish with a pointy thing on it's horse like head. He's the kind of thing that'll just try to piss you off by following you around everywhere. Why is it a demon? It makes it sound nasty. And it is. Excuse me if you find my ramblings to be a bit silly today. But you see I feel silly today.
    How come I never hear people say shwing anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

How come I never hear people say shwing anymore?

the Wayne's World era died out more or less. taken over by these teenie boppers, hip-hoppers and skaters.

ah the memories of Wayne's World. if she was president, she'd be BABERAHAM Lincoln. We salute u Claudia Schiffer. SCHWING!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodoh my gawd

that's the best news i've had all day!! (admittedly the day's been kinda fuzzy thanks to last night, but what's it to ya)

I MAY ALSO BE ATTENDING SAID COLLEGE!!!!!!
    YAWHAHAHAHOOOOOO!!!!

my god then next year, jane'll be there too, then alex, we'll have threesomes the fun!!

even if i don't do i have permission to come down to yours, get really langered and sleep on your floor? i'm the most funnest person ever i swear...
    and i'll cook and clean and look after you for a whole weekend. i promise.

c'mon speech therapy, c'MON speech therapy

Advertisement