Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty ,Irish servers empty 24/7 :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Mostly irish being around as many as their are english, disregarding from other countries 0_o

Celt im a jarhedz admin,i admin all their servers,i moderate some of the forums,i recruit for our DOD clan i know for a fact we have mostly Irish community members .What is the big deal anyways? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Dcully
    Celt im a jarhedz admin,i admin all their servers,i moderate some of the forums,i recruit for our DOD clan i know for a fact we have mostly Irish community members .What is the big deal anyways? :)
    There isnt one, just find it amusing that they still called themselves irish after the servers had been in the UK for a few years, almost all the admins were from the UK and most of the members were UK or continentals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Not sure it makes a huge difference these days have the servers in the UK as to ireland, the difference is pretty small for most players.

Although to call it Irish is stretching it a bit, but then again does it matter that much.

ps. Can someone give me a link to the headquarters site and/or download of the mod. I'll convert one of the servers to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks Hellfire.

Head quarters is the new game mode that came with patch 1.2.
    NOTE: 1.3 is released this weekend.

Heat of battle can be got here.

http://hob.mikesmarauders.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

You cans witch the gametypes/maps as this has prooven very popular on our server.

• Advertisement
Advertisement