Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am banned from IT Carlow Forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by TheElder
    The Council of Elders supports UnrealQueen.
    Her threads were un-fairly locked.
    She was unfairly banned.
    Ivan has acted poorly as a moderator and his future actions shall be monitored by the Council.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

UnrealQueen, I think you were simply banned to set an example and to let Ivan think he had control or something. Instead of discussing the issue he called you a "WHORE" if I was you I'd PM some the serious MOD's around here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by Dustaz
    I quite agree P DIddy, We must be cautious not to let this banitis you speak of run out of control......LEST WE FORGET

owned

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by irish1
    UnrealQueen, I think you were simply banned to set an example and to let Ivan think he had control or something. Instead of discussing the issue he called you a "WHORE" if I was you I'd PM some the serious MOD's around here

I agree with your reasoning but as already been stated there was a joint decision made between a number of mods to ban her and I would think its pointless approaching any of the others.

Unreasonable bannings and threats of same are not confined to this case either, it has got to the point where if your opinion does not match certain others you get accused of trolling/flame baiting and are so not welcome in this "community"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

She was unfairly banned.
    Ivan has acted poorly as a moderator and his future actions shall be monitored by the Council.

I prefer the BLP. At least they(he) attempts to be funny. This is just sad :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I wanted to say that too - BLP equals funny, elders does not equal funny.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

time to start a BLP forum then?? :ninja:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

i think that got rejected too :D

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

She was unfairly banned.
    Is that you Comical Ali?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The reason the CIT forum is so harshly moderated is that it has been the *wellspring*, the veritable motherlode of muppets in the past. Imagine if you will some sort of proto-queen-muppet laying squawling muppet-maggots on the still live body of Boards.ie by means of a kinda ovipositor appendage.

I dont have a point, I just liked that analogy.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

As official spokesperson for the Counter-strike board I would like to announce that we reject Devore's false claim and we, the CS team, are the greatest muppet show in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ick

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I now intend to further denounce Sangre's claim. You are the trolls, CTYI are the muppets. thankyou that will be all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Senor_Fudge,

Totally agree with you. There are a number of 'piranha like posters' on Boards.ie, who seem too really wallow in a feeding frenzy type of insulting behaviour which is childish and unacceptable.

UnrealQueen is obviously the target of the moment, but no doubt the 'cowardly idiots' will soon pick on someone else. As they bore easily, especially if you do not respond too their posts, which is lethal.

Much more effective is to simply put them on your ignore list. I would advise UnrealQueen who has been suffering a lot from 'Banitus' & 'Lockitus' , both terrible afflications which effect some Moderators at times. Certainly diseases that should be scientifically/medically studied as they both appear to be contagious. ;)

P. :ninja: :dunno:

la la la cry me a river la la

Advertisement