Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone get an IOL BB invoice?

• 14-03-2004 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, because I used to get one every month when I was on IOL No Limits... just a confirmation that payment was made and for how much etc etc.
    I'm paying by direct debit just the same as when I had nolimits.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

No they don't issue you with a bill, think it states that on the T&C's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Was previously on Netsmart and got a paper bill, still getting them for broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Im with IOL for their Business Anytime, and I get a Bill every month stating the amount, and they show the figures with VAT etc... not sure if thats with Broadband though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Straight from the horse's mouth so to speak:
    Unfortunately, Esat BT do not furnish bills for any broadband account,
    unless the customer is a voice/telephone customer too.

Ciarán.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Arsemonger

So when the hell are we meant to know when IOL come nosing around our bank accounts?

And what if we haven't lodged the appropriate sum of money into it when they do?

Talk about idiocy :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 madboy

ive gotten 2 since i got connected on 11 nov
    both wrong
    1 for 179€
    2nd for 149€
    so maybe u are better off not getting one
    I used to be on nolimits but i dont have phone with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

So when the hell are we meant to know when IOL come nosing around our bank accounts?

We're not :)

IOL never ever bill me unless i ring them. They cant do their job properly (bill for for their own service) and i cant keep an eye out on everything, so whenever i do remember (2-3 weeks later), i ring them and remind them to bill me. So my bi-monthly billing is all over the place :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

hmmm......I get a bill every 2 months

or a statement rather, I have the res package from last july

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

got connected in the middle of december, still haven't got a bill, paper or otherwise, haven't billed me a cent yet. gonna give em a ring in case they try bill me for a crap load of money in a few months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 XcellorV2

It appears that I am going to have to retract my opinion of Esat BT... aka IOL... They are not just interested in making money...

Perhaps they have just decided to give everyone free broadband...

It really concerns me when a company can't even get billing right. Coz then you start wondering if Esat BT cant get a fundamental business principle like that right, then what can they get right?

Im sure a few BB users out there will go into the red when Esat finally do decide to bill...

I wonder who is paying for our broadband if we aren't... ;)

X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I wonder if there are any happy iol customers..all that seems to be posted here is takes MONTHS to get connected, ...billing nearly always incorrect...yet they do have good offerings , they do appear to be reliable once yer connected, its unbelievable.

Here is a company with a kickass product that should be a major player on the irish broadband market yet their support structure is totally utterly woefull ...amazing..i said it before and i'll say it again..the manager in charge of customer services for IOL/esatbt needs a kick up the arse...

They should be a major player but their atrotious customer service leaves them dead in the water!!

/me shakes head in sheer disbelief.
    Seems that the snl fiasco has thought them zippo nada NOTHING about customer service..i wonder if its the same ppl that sent the famous snl letters in charge of customer service.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

just an update, rang them last week about not getting a bill, turns out they lost my details or something and said they'd ring me back. ball's in their court now but i still haven't been charged a thing

Advertisement