Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spammer

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I think he might be an admin of the site mentioned in this thread.

Maybe he came here looking to see where the traffic came from and Victor was browsing AH at the time?

Anyway, it wa salready mentioned in this thread so he wasn't blindly spamming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

I dont understand...

What did he do?

Watch your eurobills in whole europe? What the hellage does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

XSOR, you might check if this is the same guy. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=24997
    Originally posted by quank
    I dont understand... What did he do?
    SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.
    Originally posted by quank
    Watch your eurobills in whole europe? What the hellage does that mean?
    You give them the serial number of your euro notes and they track them from country to country. Alse an interesting way for forgers to acquire large numbers of genuine serial numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Victor complaining about a spammer.... Very Alanis Morissette

• Advertisement
Advertisement