Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you currently downloading?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Originally posted by Giblet
    Scrubs E3x16

That's not out yet, is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i couldn't find it either damn you getting my hopes up Giblet (shakes fist :p)

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    i couldn't find it either damn you getting my hopes up Giblet (shakes fist :p)
    It'll be out tomorrow according to the scrubs website.

Scrubs, Friends and 24 are all on breaks, but at least we have The Soprano's (just downloaded episode 2).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by TCP/IP
    You are all the type of people that moan about your download caps and **** up the rest of the network for everybody, aside from a few items all the downlaods you people are doing are warez and illegal why dont you stop ****ing about and go and buy legal copies of what u are downloading for once

To be fair

1. they can download like whatever they choose.
    2. How do you know they don't all ready own a copy of said software?
    3. If you don't want to stay on topic create a new thread and moan about it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

for the regs i'm sure they know the story

for people who don't

please read the forum rules

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84190

we have to be carefull with this thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Address removed again

As few of the newbie’s are getting the message…zero tolerance to all people that post warze/file sharing app site address's from now on anyone posting such site addresses will be banned for a week this includes stupid work around like suchasite.org or Click here

Lads i see the rules to mean just stop people asking/posting where to get warze and the app's .....I for the most part couldn’t give a toss about threads "what are you downloading" because in the strictest sense it is not against the rule's and it’s your connection.

I may change my mind if such threads continue to be used as a warze monkey link zone however

Biz :ninja:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

So what are you downloading Biz :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by Venom
    So what are you downloading Biz :p

Noting i don’t have any fileshareing progs on my pc
    I use my connection to annoy you lot play battlefield 1942 nightly download patchs/mods for my games and of course updates for my pc/windows

im a nice little boy:ninja: ;)

he lies he has bit torrent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Right now i'm downloading nothing cause my puter is being sorted with a new PSU, my old PSU was bold, tbh I havent downloaded anything other than drivers and patches for ages, I have everything I want :)

Next big thing i'll download will be the 3rd Far Cry demo, I want to see how the game will run on my rig b4 I shell out for it, oh and on a side note Painkiller is so pretty it makes my eyes bleed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 madboy

just finished all of southpark
    cause of crappy animation they dont look too bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Em my mistake people Ex15 of scrubs :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 XcellorV2

Originally posted by El_MUERkO
    oh and on a side note Painkiller is so pretty it makes my eyes bleed :)

Downloading it now ;P better be good!!

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by Giblet
    Em my mistake people Ex15 of scrubs :D:D

ah that makes more sense, but not i can say god man your soooooo behind the times. :)

data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"Honey"

It's a shit film, but it has Jessica Alba.

got school of rock a few weeks ago and just got jedi academy (so glad i didnt buy it)

now i am getting 3X16 of scrubs should be finished in about 45mins whoo hoo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

downloading emule so i wont feel left out by all ye :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 godlittle

System Shock 2

Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

The updated version of azureus.

FarCry Demo 2, Absoloutely stunning graphics. I am definetly buying this game asap.

Originally posted by jank
    downloading emule so i wont feel left out by all ye :p

never liked emule, too slow for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Yeh must say eMule hasnt impressed me much got 690 mbs of a ISO file and no one has the last 10 mb section!!! ARGH!!!!!

No matter. What I did was renamed the temp file to an ISO ran CD MAGE on it... sure enough it had 4000 errors... but was able to rebuild the sectors and I was able to install and play the game ;) The only noticeable problem is that a texture from the snowy missions on Call of Duty is missing so it renders it as brown texture with lines... but no matter...

Call of Duty is an excellent game I must say... but cleared it within 2 days... Very immersive game setting. Beats the pants of MOHAA. If anyone has seen Enemy behind the lines (I think that's the name of the film) where the Russians are sent into battle with the guy in front having a gun and you the ammo... they have that mission on it. And if you run back your comrades shoot you ;P Very cool... I'm not too sure whether it's worth what they charge for it consdering you can clear the game so quickly. Multiplayer doesn't offer a huge advantage over MOHAA....

If anyone has a bad ISO I recommend CD MAGE... It has fixed multiple dodgy ISO's for me and saved me endless amounts of redownloading. It's free to download goto google and type it in.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Cant download anything until the rest of the month. I overbudgeted my downloads and now have already exceeded my cap. Looks like I'll have to folk out and pay for the extra I have downloaded since eircom are now charging :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

just finished downloading deus ex2: invisible war which brings me to about 6.5gig of my 8gig cap. Also got doom 3 beta2 and Prince Of Persia:Sands of time earlier on in the month. hmmm... Played about an hour of deus ex2 and its really good. I better resort to surfing/msn/small downloads/counterstrike for the rest of the month tho, cant risk getting charged by eircom for breaking a cap.

Deus ex 2 is the business... But get the new patch for it (1.2).

It made the game run a whole lot faster for me! I have P4 1.6 1024 RAM, 64 mb Geforce 3 TI 200 and I could feel the mouse dragging...

I'm assuming you are running a pirate copy, so you will need to get an .exe with the securom removed. I have it if you need it. Also if you have probs installing the patch, run the repair option in Add/Remove for windows... then run the patch.

X

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

This has just turned completly into a warez thread and should be closed go and buy the games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    The updated version of azureus.

Don't, it's awful.

Download speeds have gone to sh!t since 2.8.x was released.

For me anyway. I'm back using 2.7.0 :/

• Advertisement

Originally posted by TCP/IP
    This has just turned completly into a warez thread and should be closed go and buy the games

You actually have a good point.

However, even if I didn't have the option to download the game, (like in the days of 56k) and there was a game I was a bit interested in... I would not go out and buy it.
    So really by downloading warez games I am not denying the companies anything... after all I wouldn't have bought the game anyway. Strange logic ;)

I find games are too short now. You can honestly complete most games in one day, MOHAA, Call of Duty... but these games are for multiplaying environments I believe... therefore if you want to get the most out of the games you have to buy them... (for the piece of paper with that invaluable code on).

I do however buy games on occasions, games that I really want.

X

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement