Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Arcade Stick for Gamecube, Xbox

Options
  • 14-03-2004 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

I was browsing sites and came across this nice an' cheap Logic 3 arcade stick for Gamecube and Xbox for only £10, or €15 approx.

A far as the site suggests, free shipping applies to Ireland. The only real issue is that they only accept payment through moneybookers.com or cheque, which may be a bit of a hassle. Still, it could be of interest to some of you, especially players of Soul Calibur II and/or Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO. I'm looking into purchasing one myself so I'll tell you how that goes in a few days or so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fair play f®eak s©enery, I was looking for an arcade stick a while ago for Soul Calibur 2 on GC but all I could find was this universal one seen here . Tis too expensive though. Might give that Logic 3 one a shot though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Pelican stick is atrocious. Avoid at all costs.

The Logic 3 is average. Buttons are really noisy and it's hard to hit the diagonals until you break it in a bit.

Better off to go with the Hori + Magic Box converter if you ask me. It's expensive but you're better off with a pad than a bad stick.

Advertisement