Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formerly known as...

Options
  • 15-03-2004 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

I came across this nice lil feature on another vBulletin site. Basically it has a "Formerly know as..." under the poster's username. Given that quite a number of ppl are seeking namechanges and it's difficult to keep track of who they were when they posted something, I think this would be a nice feature for boards :)

It is what it's.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

It's in your profile.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

mmm, too bad you can't change it yourself, my nick used to be Cultellus, I think some people still haven't made the connection :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heh, luckily i used this nick on IRC so oddly enough people knew who i was better after the name change :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

your neil, I have your Phone number somewhere, it was posted Up in the boys toilets in DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

See skanger that'd be disturbing if i didnt know who you were and how you know that. And i'm amazed you havent called then.

• Advertisement
Advertisement