Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by Doc
    Alleepally said

"Although a lot of people give "Skangers" a ribbing in my experience they're a decent bunch of people."

In my opinion the word Skanger = Scumbag so to me he is saying

"Although a lot of people give "Scumbags" a ribbing in my experience they're a decent bunch of people."

I would use the words knacker and skanger to mean scumbag and in my experience most people do too.

hope this clears things up for you as I’m not posting anymore about this crap the pictures were posted up before in various forms before so I no longer found them funny and this is getting a bit to debate like for the humor board don’t you think?

In away I agree except replace scumbag with knacker you get banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

skangers = idiots

skangers does not equal poor people or anything, whoever said that :rolleyes:

where would you get such an idea?!?

my god, some people just boggle your mind

skangers are the unwanted bacteria of poo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

BBBUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

All class

:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

ah, i see now. a rugby shirt. my bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

i dont judge em on how they dress. i judge them on how they start fights and act antisocially.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spannerotoole

alleepally wrote: »
    Dear Muffen

I don't think laughing at economically less well off people is funny or humorous. Travellers are a "group" of people and not a "race" and we have discrimination laws against that so your argument doesn't hold water.

"the people in those pictures could choose to dress differently, and they would then no longer be made fun of."

And who are you to determine what someone should or should not wear?

There was an ad running on radio there recently for jobfinders.ie. Guy is talking to someone and describing how he feels his full potential is not being fulfilled in his current job. Guy has a D4 accent. At the end of his little speech about himself a female voice pipes up "Do ye want chips with that burger". Female voice has an inner city Dublin accent. Now I ask you, if that ad had a chinese voice responding I guarantee Joe Duffy would have been taking calls of complaint about it but because it's an inner city Dublin voice no one casts a thought about it.

I fully stand over my original point. People have selective racism when it suits.
    It should have said "Do you want any cheese with that whine?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

It should have said "Do you want any cheese with that whine?"

Hello Mr spannerotoole and welcome back to 2004,first of all we would like to thank you for choosing boards.ie time travel service and hope your trip through time was an easy and comfortable one,we would also like to give you a message now to pass on to ourselves in 2004...

"Sell your house,sell your house,Bertie Ahern is bad trust me! - Get out now,for the gamblers Kerry will be All Ireland champions,Greece will win Euro 2004 and Porto will win the Champions league in fact everyone put there house on it and the country should be financially secure for the next 100 years"

Enjoy 2004 Mr spannerotoole.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spannerotoole

tossy, you should be on a stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

tossy wrote: »
    Hello Mr spannerotoole and welcome back to 2004,first of all we would like to thank you for choosing boards.ie time travel service and hope your trip through time was an easy and comfortable one,we would also like to give you a message now to pass on to ourselves in 2004...

"Sell your house,sell your house,Bertie Ahern is bad trust me! - Get out now,for the gamblers Kerry will be All Ireland champions,Greece will win Euro 2004 and Porto will win the Champions league in fact everyone put there house on it and the country should be financially secure for the next 100 years"

Enjoy 2004 Mr spannerotoole.

Brilliant.....................:p

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement