Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Sort Codes

Options
  • 15-03-2004 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Need help setting up a standing order for paying the mortgage. They need the sort code and bank account number. The bank's name and location is also asked for.

How do I identify the bank from the sort code? Is there a directory of sort codes anywhere?

Also where it says reference, do i put in the mortgage account number?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've got a list of bank sort codes beside me in work. Post up the one you have and I'll reply with the bank and the address.

Can't you just ring your own bank branch and ask for the full address and sort code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I will post it when i get home. It is IIB homeloans that is the mortgage company.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

check out the banks website. as far as i know they have the address & sort codes there, BOI does.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

OK, It may not be in my sort code book which is all the banks and a few building societys.
    Can you ring the building society and ask them?
    Tomorrow is my last day in work btw!

Advertisement