Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MF Doom

• 15-03-2004 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Anyone into the Metal Fingered one?

I've got one or two of the Special Herb albums and I love them, along with the stuff he did with Quasimoto.

If you haven't heard of him, I'd recommend checking his stuff out. Probably my favourite underground producer right now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Havent really heard all that much. Just Dead Bent and ?, both top notch. However not exactly the kind of tunes you just throw on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I have the MF Doom and Madlib: Madvillian album, excellent stuff. must look for some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Got his album recently...pretty good

btw, Quasimoto does my phukin head in :mad:

Advertisement