Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 11: Carpenter Street

• 15-03-2004 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

What did you think? I liked it. It also showed the Xindi Reptillons going behind the other Xindi backs.
    I do like to see fire fights DS9 mirror univerce had some good ones but ENT does have best overall Fire fights
    The bank withdrawl was good
    Tpol: "We will return what we dont use" lol
    The Bio-Weapon looked Interesting. Im sure they will try again.
    I liked the End the way they arrived back just after they left.
    They are going for the more kirk style of command with violence and such
    It brought us back Danial`s he is a good actor but i wish they hired Sloan or Mayborne or Lydecker for the role

Why do they always get a nice car! (or in this case jeep)

EDIT: I dont think there the same constumes from nemesis butr mabe they are it would be a good way to save money.

I give it a 7/10

Rate This Episode 15 votes

Amazing
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    0% 0 votes
    ok
    60% 9 votes
    Bad
    40% 6 votes
    You wasted 45 mins of my life and i want them back
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

it was an alright episode nothing special imo, that guy matt winston that plays daniels he is in scrubs as well not sure but he may have some involvement in it not just acting.

anyone recognise the main human guest star, he's from an episode of voyager you know the hologram that wants to kill all the people goes mental forget the name of it.

archer giving it loads when jumping and big dramatic slowdown to stop the virus and not sure if i mentioned this but big use of the costumes from nemesis the kinda purple iridescent stuff.

data

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I don't get why T'Pol didn't believe in time travel all of a sudden considering she went back in time to the 50s in Carbon Creek? All in all a run of the mill episode...nothing special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    I don't get why T'Pol didn't believe in time travel all of a sudden considering she went back in time to the 50s in Carbon Creek? All in all a run of the mill episode...nothing special.
    She didn't go back to the 50's, it was the 50's.....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i missed it was out and about
    tbh iv noticed myself doing this more and more often only stargate sg1 is a MUST watch in my week now :( i miss the days of TNG

Originally posted by seamus
    She didn't go back to the 50's, it was the 50's.....:)

what age does that make t'pol though?

and bizmark hang your head in shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    what age does that make t'pol though?

and bizmark hang your head in shame
    Indeed. They have been questioning her age for a while. It's means she's a good bit over 200 years, which is really old, even in Vulcan terms, IIRC.

Last night's episode also added more fuel to the the 'different timeline' theory too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I liked how dark the whole thing was... a great contrast to Voyagers time travel back to sunny california.

The Xindi at the end sure took his time before trying to break open the bio-weapon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

it wasnt topal it was here grandmother!

ahhh that explains it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Siege of ARxxxx had the best fire fight.

I didn't see it, that makes 3 weeks running that I haven't seen it. To be honest I won't waste my time downloading it either. They wrecked star trek so bad. :(

In future add a 'haven't seen it option.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Seems every recent Trek series has to have at least ONE episode where they go back to "contemporary" times - DS9 had it, Voyager did it twice (if you count the flashback "Milennium Gate" episode) and now Enterprise has done it.

I think the most interesting part of this episode was Daniel's admission that the events we've been watching aren't supposed to be happening but are the result of temporal incursions....hmmmm, methinks the producers are setting up the use of the Big Red Reset Button to explain ENT's messing with the established timeline....

(OT: Last nights Stargate SG1 was very good :) Like TNG's "Cause and Effect" but MUCH funnier - wormhole golf anyone? :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

thats Groundhog SG1 its brillent,

also another amasing SG1 episode is 2010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

may have seen that? is that the one where it turns out that the aliens they allied themselves with have been practising a rather drastic form of population control?

(Sorry for the OT (again) - maybe we need a SG1 board? :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Originally posted by Kaiser2000
    hmmmm, methinks the producers are setting up the use of the Big Red Reset Button to explain ENT's messing with the established timeline....

Agree with you on that one.

It was an okay episode. Not spectacular. I liked the clamp on the first car they were going to take, it was a nice touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Enterprise is getting better, I think.

I enjoyed Carpenter St and the previous two, I still hate the theme tune mind, though I'd imagine thats been debated here before.

All in all its beginning to shape up nicely after a ropey start.

i prefare the theme tune when it was slower instead of the newer more upbeat one. i do approve of the change to star trek ent. instead of just ent.

data

Advertisement