Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC's

Options
  • 15-03-2004 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Once again, I, country_gurl need help. PLC... good or bad idea? I want to go into childcare but don't really fancy spending the next 4 years studying... but if i have to i will! But plc is only 2 years, the only thing stopping me is i've heard bad reviews i.e. it's hard to get a job etc.
    Does ne1 have ne views to help with my decision??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

im no expert on plc's but i do intend to do one to get my portfolio ready for next year. As far i know a lot of PLC colleges are linked to other IT's or third level colleges. If u can check out some prospectices (sorry spellings not great) and see if after completing your course in a PLC if you can go on to finish a degree or diploma. like i said im no expert but im sure your guidence counceller will be able to tell you about PLCs linked to Colleges.

(by the way, i know my spelling is teribbble)

Advertisement