Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are eircom slow?

• 15-03-2004 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

As we all know IOL are the most lazy and annoying retards to work with, so I have decided to cancell all my orders with them, and get the 8GB package with eircom, I have been waiting for broadband since the summer wth IOL, obviously still not getting anywhere so I ordered everything with eircom, no bother.

Im getting an engineer out, to make the line flat, since I have ISDN and they said 10 days.

Do eircom lie like IOL? or are they on time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

From what i'ver heard, eircom are fairly quick to come and install dsl, but tbh you are better of waiting for iol in the long run. Once you actually get it its a great service. 16gb up and 16gb down is nice :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

When I got my Eircom BB almost 2 years ago (2 years this June) they said it would take 6 weeks, and 6 weeks later, they came. The only thing i don't like about Eircom is their helplines, but yea, thats off the topic.

Advertisement