Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X2 What ware's where?

Options
  • 16-03-2004 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I've been getting some time to play X and I've managed to pick up some cargo that does'nt seem to have any where I can sell it.

I spotted some cargo containers floating in side stations while docking... some times when I pick them up I get energy cells, or other normal stuff...
    But I've also gotten Spaceweed and wiskey... but now I've got a Mercury full of Spacefly eggs ... not Spaceflies but their eggs... I cant find any where that buys them ... Pirates buy spaceflies but no-one seems to take the eggs...

so Where can I sell these Wares?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Pirate base's or try the Telaidi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Originally posted by Venom
    Pirate base's or try the Telaidi.

The Pirate bases ... hum I'll have to check the Telaidi but the Pirate bases dont have Spacefly Eggs listed ... now that could be because i've been checking them out with my fast ship ... not the Mercury which is stuffed to the gills with eggs...

Advertisement