Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post XX Raw spoilers Don't look if u didn't see WM

• 16-03-2004 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Oh my god!
    Who took a **** in that guys cereal? That was the most unprofessional retarded biast review of all time. Sounds like it was written by roddy piper!

Did u get that off 411 Simaras?

Great Raw! I personally think it sounds good. I think they are gonna milk the Trish Christian thing for ages, and its gonna get as stale as sh1t! Who ever wrote the reveiwer needs to be fired. What an asshole!

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Does anybody have any moves that they would really like to see? Personally I can see Smackdown doing much better out of the lottery due to the lack of depth of top wrestlers.

I could see one of Booker T or RVD moving to Smackdown, and also a heel, maybe Kane to feud with the Undertaker. A top heel is maybe more important as Kurt Angle is the only big heel on Smackdown. Brock has left and I think that the Big Show is in need of knee sugery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

And this is why I stick to Scott Keith's reviews! He hates Michaels and Triple H, but christ, he's never THAT bad when it comes to his reviews!

Nero

I would love to see Trish and Christian split. Hopefully the major heel turns were used to make them more in the lime light. It would be a shame to see them milk the angle to the point of utter bordem which i think will happen.

I wanna see and IC title change.Ortans great, but i wanna see a bit more credibility restore to the strap.

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

I can see it being more balanced out. I hope they put John Cena and Randy Orton on the same show. Maybe put Batista on Smackdown and he can be the monster that we all know he can be. Have Kane on Smackdown as well. I can see some of the women coming to Raw.

The rest I dont have any clue about I just hope they dont mess up the Raw roster to much cause I've already seen Smackdown. Plus I wanna see HBK to boo the hell outta him and Y2J to give him the biggest pop he's ever got in his life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Will Evolution be split? I mean its very unlikely if the draw was purely a lottery that the four of them would end up together but I think its a poor way to end it if they're split like this! I imagined that they'd become so powerful that another faction would join up and oppose them, forming a kind of war so to speak - they'll miss out on that chance now!

I also think that one/both of the tag team champs will be split and thats why they allowed both teams to retain the titles at WMXX

Didn't they have Batista on Smackdown along with D-Von Dudley originally and they didn't know what to do with him.

I reckon that Evolution won't be split up so to speak, more divided so that they can piss off not only RAW but SD! as well.

Nero

He's working well with Orton, if he gets split from him, he'll be doomed.
    Nero

• Advertisement

I can't remember right now but what are Batista's mic skills like? I don't think I've ever heard him speak (probably because he's terrible at it or something!)

He didn't, when he was on Smackdown he was Decon Batista, a henchman for the Reverand D-Von who brought around the collection box.

Truely bad gimmick and Batista is the only good thing to come out of it.
    Nero

This new roster might mean better opportunities for the likes of Sean O'Haire too :)

I'm really hoping that O'Haire gets a break.
    Speaking of O'Haire, if you're bored with the latest Smackdown Offering on the PS2, Try playing it with O'Haire! You'll up your difficulty level in seconds! :))

Nero

I hope O'Haire does get a push. But if they didnt give him a boost already I dont think this new brand extention is gonna make much of a difference.

As far a Evolution go, I think they are gonna be put into a lottery as a collective unit.

I really dont know if this lottery is a good idea. Then I guess the brand extention was a mess at first and no one liked it, but I cant really say anything bad about it. Its just the fact that they are splitting up the tag teams and getting rid of titles. Not a good idea IMO

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i really wish they didnt rush stuff like this tbh. i mean would it kill them to have it at the next inter promotional ppv or even backlash, and spend a few weeks explaining how it will work (things like will evilution be in it as a single entrant, what about the cruisers etc)

and actually have wrestlers use it, cut promo's on it. try to sell the idea a little. stuff like the original draft when the dudleys were split, or just to use an example, say matt hadent been moved to raw, u could have him saying he wanted to move to be with lita etc.

they could have introduced another element to wrestlemania by having the lottery there(providing they had been shilling it for a few weeks beforehand). have it after the ppv is over, and stream it over the web.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i hope they dont split many tag teems, remember after the first split there were no tag teems, e and c had already broken up, the split broke up the dudlies, and the hardies were left on raw with no tag belt to go for, the only tag teem was billy and chuck and the apa were split

I honestly just think its a way of moving Edge over to Raw without people thinking hold on a sec Raw is getting everything and vice-versa {Kane moving to Smackdown}. It stops them bringing in this contract **** again {benoit} which can get very annoying if they continue to do it. It makes it more realistic and they can switch all the wrestlers they want over.

I hope Sean O'Haire does get his push he is a good guy and I wanna see what he was talking about. Perhaps a call up to the Ministry {if it comes back}.

Originally posted by a-hole
    i hope they dont split many tag teems, remember after the first split there were no tag teems, e and c had already broken up, the split broke up the dudlies, and the hardies were left on raw with no tag belt to go for, the only tag teem was billy and chuck and the apa were split

The Tag division is in a dire state at the minute anyway. But at least the last time we had Hogan and Edge to save it ;) Dudley Boyz Mark II with Spike taking D-Von's place just didn't cut it. But like i said before, When you have to drag in underdogs like Jindrack and Cade into a Wrestlemania card because there's nobody else to put in the mix, you know you're in trouble.

Nero

• Advertisement

Yeah tag division is really poor and I think they know it and thats why they brought back the Rock and Sock Connection for WMXX (even though they were in a seperate thing)

Yeah but it won't last long, Rock'll piss off back to Hollywood.
    Nero:

PS, i know his tattoo got even bigger, but i still reckon he looks like Martin Lawrence with that gay-ass goatee.

Don't think Edge wanted to go to RAW, The thought of being buried by Cripple H would dissuade most people from going there, Which brings me to another conclusion.

Get the feeling Benoit only joined RAW as he could retire soon? This is his chance to get a big one before being buried by Cripple H, setting him up to be retired?

Food for thought if anything?
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Iwould love if Benoit was made give up his title but i don't see that happenin well i can dream cant I.

An dwhat are you talking about HHH buring everyone you talk about it as if he makes the bleedin decisions arounfd there.

And as for the Shawn O Haire thing and the reformation of the Ministry i don't know if i want it to refortm after they f*cked up his return. They tryed to bring him back as the Phenom but they still have him wearing the old Badass clothes it doesnt work IMO.

Originally posted by The Phenom
    Iwould love if Benoit was made give up his title but i don't see that happenin well i can dream cant I.

An dwhat are you talking about HHH buring everyone you talk about it as if he makes the bleedin decisions arounfd there.

And as for the Shawn O Haire thing and the reformation of the Ministry i don't know if i want it to refortm after they f*cked up his return. They tryed to bring him back as the Phenom but they still have him wearing the old Badass clothes it doesnt work IMO.

If you're trying to say Cripple H has no backstage clout, then you're in la la land! And you wanna know what i mean by HHH burying everyone?

Booker T? Nash? Kane? Michaels? They're all floating in the midcard since they all lost to Criple H, Coincidence? I think not!

Of COURSE they f*cked up his return, what was he gonna do? Get miracle gro for his bloody hair? Say what you want, he still had the same face on him that he had at Survivor Series 90 when he first joined, so he looks older and his hair is shorter. The character is still there, and while it bores me to tears, the entrance was enough to hush the crowd like it once could.

Nero

Big Papa Pump too :(

And I think we're all glad he burried that guy :)

I agree that The Undertaker may be old, and doesnt have magical hair grow but they coulda give him something a little more deadman to wear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement