Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinkers!

Options
  • 16-03-2004 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

At a world brewing convention in the States, the CEOs of various brewing organisations retired to the bar at the end of each day's conferencing.

Bruce, CEO of Fosters, shouted to the Barman: "In 'Strailya, we make the best bloody beer in the world, so pour me a Fosters, mate."

Bob, CEO of Budweiser calls out next: "In the States, we brew the finest beers of the world, and I make the king of them all - gimme a Bud."

Hans steps up next: "In Germany ve invented das beer. Give me ein Becks, der real King of beers."

Paddy, CEO of Guinness, steps forward: "Barman, give me a diet coke with ice and lemon. please."

The others stare at him in stunned silence, amazement written all over their faces. Eventually Bruce asks: "Are you not going to have a Guinness, Pat?"

Paddy replies "Well, if you pansies aren't drinkin', then neither am I".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Genius! Genuine Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Hahaha! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

brilliant absolutly brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Woo hoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Two irishmen sitting at the bar at a pub in Boston. One says to the other "so - where are you from?" and the other says "I'm from Ireland." the first replies "I'm from Ireland as well! Let's drink a toast to Ireland!" A few minutes later the second asks the first "Where in Ireland are you from?" and the first replies "I'm from Dublin." the second says "I'm from Dublin as well! Let's drink a toast to Dublin!" A few minutes later, the first irishman says to the second "What school in Dublin did you attend?" and the second replies "I attended St. Mary's." The first exclaims "I attended St. Mary's as well! Let's drink a toast to St. Mary's!" Another customer has been following this exchange and asks the barman "What's up with these two, then?" the barman replies "What? Those two? That's just the O'Keefe twins gettin' drunk again . . . "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

good jokes :)

first ones great :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LULU007

Absolutely brillant!
    I'll drink to that when I finish work haha :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

Bloke goes into a bar and grabs the barman by the lapels saying: “For God’s sake, man, quick – pour me fifteen large whiskeys and make it quick.”
    The puzzled barman replies: “Fifteen whiskeys, sir? How would you like those?”
    "Straight up man, but for God’s sake hurry up!”
    The barman then lines up 15 glasses on the bar and starts filling them. As the barman is filling them, the customer is necking them in one swallow until he finishes them all.
    "Well,” says the barman. “I’ve never seen drinking like that before in all my life.”
    The customer replies: “Well if you had what I had, you’d drink like that too.”
    "Holy Jasus,” says the barman, recoiling. “What have ye got?”
    The customer looks him in the eye and says: “About a dollar fifty.”

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hold thread bumping Batman! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Love it!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Im actually trying to imagine a little priest in a batman costume bumping threads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Xavi6 wrote: »

Sweet Valley High! :eek:

LOL.
    Epic necro-thread bump, but totally worth it for the jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:D:D:D Well done malico & JCDenton :D:D:D

Advertisement