Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread put on hold

• 16-03-2004 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Thread put on hold

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi - i've highlighted the situation about advertising to you already - the forum you have posted about is run by the same company you posted several messages about before

interestingly enough you own forum rules include:
    Posting advertisements will result in the user and their IP been banned unless given permission by the administrator.
    Respect the moderators and other members. If you have any problems with either please send email or private message to administrator only.
    No linking to other forums or websites unless authorised by the administration

so i'm sure you'll understand if you are treated with the same high standrd you expect out of your posters, i think i'd better hold your post until you contact the boards.ie administration to work out how you can promote your company's products/services here

thanks for understanding
    BrianG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement