Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canteen rules??

• 16-03-2004 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why the lecturars are allowed by pass the que of 50 starving students???

Is it just no one says anything or is it an unwritten rule???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

It's not allowed technically but the canteen staff never say anything, you should say something if the lecturers do cut in front of you in the future, just don't make it too dramatic. Or you could just walk in front of him/her when you reach the cashier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

I will report soon!! Hopefully one i don't know!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

canteen food make Laguna go poops. Man, that **** is wack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

there is no unwritten rule to say lecturers can cut the queue, but they'd like there to be. only a few lecturers do it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by Manticore
    Just wondering why the lecturars are allowed by pass the que of 50 starving students???

Is it just no one says anything or is it an unwritten rule???

Next time one of em does it to ya. Make a scene and get everyone looking at him. The Lecturer wont do it again:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

make sure they don't know you though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Prison Rules apply. The stronger go ahead... in this case,lecturer... unless you stab 'em in the eye(s) with a teaspoon.
    it starts with Q hopping, next is the extra-cirricular raping...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by Karoma
    Prison Rules apply

Is that the system in the Tipperary Institute? No wonder they built it well away from the town centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Feels like a prison anyway. I'll make you my bitch for your insolant behaviour..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 krom kruak

Typical of the ****head attitude from them. The college EXISTS ONLY for the students not to give the coneheads a job!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Is anyone suprised if you were a lecyturer you would do the same thing.

Advertisement