Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WMXX, where it all starts again... IwW, where it all FINALLY begins

• 16-03-2004 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Last Sunday, starting from the hours of 11pm, the next 24 hours were a very important time for me as a fan!

The next day we would finally see a wrestling channel offering us an excellent diverse and amazing range of wrestling. Beginning in an hour was WMXX. Me and my mates getting ready to watch this yearly tradition. But most importantly, for me anyway was the discussion few new about that was taking place on www.irishwhipwrestling.com.

The future of Irish wrestling was made as clear as it has ever been made. Simon Rochford, who has been known as the McMahon of Irish wrestling presented a handful of potential Irish wrestlers with his concept that will be known as LOCK DOWN. A total and complete Irish school of all that is wrestling.

Not only will Blake Norton be instructing there, there will also be guests (TBA on a later date bt IwW) and teachers in promotion, refreeing and promo cutting. Everyone that left that chat session, left with high expectations.

It will all officially begin on the 4th of april. For Information fo to:
    Irish whip Wrestling

Wrestle Mania 20 was where it all began again. IwW is where it all will start... for us!

Hanza

Advertisement