Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the wrestling channel

• 16-03-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

who was watching tna last night, the roso piper fude seems instering and did it show raven bald, did anyone watch the jop and mexican wrestling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I was sick as hell and wresked from WMXX, but I stayed up and watched it all. I have been watching the previews for ages. CMLL was great. Havent seen it in years. NOAH is the shiznid. I love Japan strong style, but the NOAH last night was replaced by ROH, whihc isnt all that bad.

I love Special Ks angle but hate them. There entrance is as funny as hell. For all yall who dont watch ROH Special K are a bunch of drugged up rave crazy dance freak kids that take estacy, try and scam drink off the older guys and wrestle buzzing and stoned as hell. They, unfortunitly a bunch of back yarders, and can only do a hand full of real wrestling moves.

Cant wait to get home tonight. CZW friday night guys...

Wahoo!

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

them special k punks pi$$ me off they are the best heels in the indies everyone else pulls off cool highrisk moves which make them hard to hate

Originally posted by smiaras
    :( I want sky digital

you just need the digi box witch you can get for 60 euro the wrestling channel is ferr to air

exactly.

Get a dish installed. 40euro max.... Then youll have to pay for al the channels for the first month. 17euro max a week, the after that month cancle your channels, or pay a meisley 40euro for the basic pack, or pay nothing and watch TWC for free.

Wait, is what I just said legal :)

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by Hanza
    exactly.

Get a dish installed. 40euro max.... Then youll have to pay for al the channels for the first month. 17euro max a week, the after that month cancle your channels, or pay a meisley 40euro for the basic pack, or pay nothing and watch TWC for free.

Wait, is what I just said legal :)

Hanza
    Almost. You are tied into a 12 month minimum contract, but after the first month you can go to a lower package. I'm not sure how much the cheapest package is on Sky, but it's not that much, and would still most likely save you money rather than having to pay unsubsidised amounts for the dish, decoder, and installation, plus you can resubscribe whenever you feel like it (eg. for movies around Christmas, etc.).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Now we're gonna go from almost pushing the envelope to really pushing the envelope.

Wonder if there's a way of descrambling the analogue Sky Sports 1 with a PC's TV In Card ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

Do'nt all jump down my throat 'cause it's just an opinion , but what i've seen so far of TWC ain't good.
    Terrible production on all the shows , including the so called second biggest promotion TNA.
    One show from Japan did'nt even have sound , which was possibly for the best 'cause some of the sound on the other shows was painful to listen to and the camera work was like something off a wedding video.
    Again , i do'nt want to slag it off , i love the idea of watching wrestling all day , so tell me this is just initial teething trouble ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 waterfordgurl

look up ebay for digi box's i bought one from ebay for 15 pounds sterling in november and my dad installed it cant be to difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

are you guys sure that all you need is the digibox? im just wondering because everyone with ntl digital was kicking up stink a while ago when this channel first aired, as they wouldnt get it.

if that is all u need, then will this work for people who are currently on analoge?

• Advertisement

100% sure!

All you need is the box.

Oh and Nero... apparently there is. I dont know how to do it myself, but it can be done! But you need a pro digital TV card and those things cost about e350. I was thinking about getting one and recording all RAW and Smackdowns on to DVDs and building a huge refrence libary.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Just to point out the obvious, but considering NTL has been mentioned it might not be obvious to everyone. You need a dish to go along with the box in order to get the Sky platform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Johnmb
    Just to point out the obvious, but considering NTL has been mentioned it might not be obvious to everyone. You need a dish to go along with the box in order to get the Sky platform.

thats what i was thought/was getting at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Hanza
    Oh and Nero... apparently there is. I dont know how to do it myself, but it can be done! But you need a pro digital TV card and those things cost about e350. I was thinking about getting one and recording all RAW and Smackdowns on to DVDs and building a huge refrence libary.

Hanza

I'm running on a hauppauge wintv pvr 250. Should do the job, bearing in mind it's an analogue signal we're grabbing. :)

Nero

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

what channel on sky is it on.can i get it in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Yep shinzon hasit.I think it is channel 433

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

The wrestling channel is just after the golf channel on the EPG sports lineup, just wondering how far back the TNA international show is, didnt russo and Jerry lynn leave the promotion etc etc

Shin

Advertisement